Partybot doesn't work with worgan

Cyprex

So I was trying to set up a partybot with 4 humans and a worgan and noticed that partybot doesnt work with worgan. The worgan wouldnt follow the humans and the humans wouldnt follow the worgan. But the humans would follow the humans?

12 hours ago, sdabentua said:

nvm I'm having the same issue as well,  regardless of class or race

1. Incase it matters the worgan is a warrior, I don't really understand why this is happening but I already put 4 hexweave bags on him so I'll be sad to not be able to level him

On 7/20/2016 at 5:55 AM, Cyprex said:

So I was trying to set up a partybot with 4 humans and a worgan and noticed that partybot doesnt work with worgan. The worgan wouldnt follow the humans and the humans wouldnt follow the worgan. But the humans would follow the humans?

Any news about this?

10 hours ago, Runaro said:

Works fine for me, just try to reinstall WRobot and take a look at your bot settings.

Here's a video, where i show that it works fine:

I'll try again but also worth noting my worgen is a male

20 hours ago, Runaro said:

Works fine for me, just try to reinstall WRobot and take a look at your bot settings.

Here's a video, where i show that it works fine:

Oh yeah the party bot works perfectly up to 4 characters,

But when you add a 5th char in the group, the character is completely ignored,

as if it is not in the group

so i find myself manually moving the 5th one

7 hours ago, HrRad said:

Also having problems when running 5 characters the last one just wont follow the leader.

Hello, you get this problem since legion prepatch or before?

I've tried everything and the only thing I can think of is that they wont follow my main account cause it's a different battle.net account and the other 4 are all on the same battle.net

If you use settings in "Product Settings" > "Follow by player name" you get same problem?

In game, when your character is in party, can you target you main character and go to wrobot tab "Tools" > "Dev... tools" > click on button "Memory info"  (can you send me generated text by private message).