Druid cat change.

ofn

Hi,

Im trying to make my druid just shift into cat form at the start of a battle and stay there till its over, I have everything else down( its a very basic cr) I just cant figure out how to make an ability cast once instead of on a timer... help please 

edit: right now its casting cat form, then not going back into even in the next fight until x amount of seconds is up. If i set it to quick its constatnly shifting in and out of cat, if i set it too long it doesnt shift into cat and just auto attacks :(

help please!

You're thinking it way too hard way

Mark cat form as buff and castable only in combat and then you could make it so it won't try to cast cat form without atleast 50%hp. Add healing spell for under 50% hp, make cat abilitys usable only if you're in cat form

On 2016/7/23 at 8:21 AM, BetterSister said:

You're thinking it way too hard way

Mark cat form as buff and castable only in combat and then you could make it so it won't try to cast cat form without atleast 50%hp. Add healing spell for under 50% hp, make cat abilitys usable only if you're in cat form

how to set condition?

I got it .lol

• 5 months later...

got the same problem... how do i set the condition to use the abilitys only in cat form? i did the catform as a buff, Name: Cat Form, Need: True.

But after he healed up he doesnt change back to cat form...

14 hours ago, Terrortoby said:

got the same problem... how do i set the condition to use the abilitys only in cat form? i did the catform as a buff, Name: Cat Form, Need: True.

But after he healed up he doesnt change back to cat form...

Can you share your fightclass

1 hour ago, Terrortoby said:

how

6.1 feral druid.xml

Edit: nvm. i works now... just need to know now why the Travel Form doesnt work as Ground mount... did i miss something?

08:50:15 - [Mount] This mount does not exist: Travel Form

You use English game client? Because you need to put mount name like is appear ingame.