Refund Possible?

thejm

Hi,

It seems there's no use in WRobot. I was very surprised how quickly it was updated as soon as the new patch dropped so I bought it, but using it for a day, I see that there's barely any profiles, for making money, questing or combat rotations. I'd make my own, but the UI for the program is crammed together so much on Windows 10 that it isn't usable. It wont even let me edit existing combat profiles to make them work. Then I go to combat grinder to try to make money on some old profiles, but my character just stands there doing nothing, when  I finally walk him over, he doesn't attack.

Thanks

10 hours ago, thejm said:

Hi,

It seems there's no use in WRobot. I was very surprised how quickly it was updated as soon as the new patch dropped so I bought it, but using it for a day, I see that there's barely any profiles, for making money, questing or combat rotations. I'd make my own, but the UI for the program is crammed together so much on Windows 10 that it isn't usable. It wont even let me edit existing combat profiles to make them work. Then I go to combat grinder to try to make money on some old profiles, but my character just stands there doing nothing, when  I finally walk him over, he doesn't attack.

Thanks

Hello,

Can you read step 12: http://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1381-repairinstall-wrobot/#comment-966

If your problem is not resolved, can you send me screenshot of your wrobot window please.

As Droidz said first help us help you fix these problems and if it still after getting it to work isn't what you are looking for then let's talk about refunds :cool: it sure is possible but these problems are easy to fix