Facing wrong way

I've tried everything in previous threads from disabling click to move, enabling lua movement, calculating mob size etc. 

My melee classes will run past the mob almost every time and just face the wrong way. It wont turn around and it looks botty as hell. any additional advice welcome!

I patched the issue by making my shaman cast lightning bolt once while the enemy is 3 feet away. New issue is that he will jump sideways and sometimes end up jumping behind the target after the cast.

I'm actually having the same issue with my rogue now.. every single target ends up behind me and it wont turn.

I tried making it throw but it wont stay still to throw

I'd love to hear if there is a way to make the rogue stop running at 10 feet away and stay where he is to throw.

Droidz can you please make the bot more responsive when it's turning around? it's happening with every aggressive mob the bot tries to fight. It's keeping me from being able to actually bot.

Like I said earlier, I've tried reinstalling, LUA to move, click to move, calculate mob size. nothing is working.

I got it working!!!! I had to open the program file WRobot No Lock Frame, obviously it is having an issue locking the frame, as I noticed when I'd manually try to turn.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
35 minutes ago, EskimoGoa said:

Hello ,

did someone solve this problem? Mb there is a problem with an second screen?

Gretings Eskimo

Do you have 144hz monitor?

so wantent to make an movie with fraps to show u my problem ,everytime i start filming the fps drops to 30-10 fps and the bot starts to turn  in the right direction. without filming my fps around 580 fps. can anyone help me?

• 8 months later...
8 minutes ago, mr_uzi said:

It has definately something to do with double monitors. As soon as I drag the wow-window from one screen to the other the character turns around correctly.

try "melee debugger" in plug-in section, it works for me.

Its perfect for warrior/rogue, but don't activate it on your enchant Shaman or Druid, it will always interrupt the healing action.