Thats pretty funny. since first release and for now targeting is still not working properly for me, and not only for me. It takes so much seconds to face targets sometimes. Still no stable fix for it? The only reason i cant spend my 20 euros for this bot, i cant bot on it lol.

https://gyazo.com/b38ed07746d78813b746cd4ca4e6cfb9

UPDATE : -----------------------

FACING WORKS ONLY IF I MOVE MOUSE OVER THE SCREEN IN ANY DIRECTIONS.

WORKS PEFECT IN FULLSCREEN MODE

6 minutes ago, maukor said:

Help pls. wanna purchase bot. bot cant fix this

I have never seen this bot go 'full retard' like that, so i cant give you a resolution unfortunately -

have you tried playing around with a combination of the advanced options > Use LUA to move / use click to move?  see if that puts it back into line??

Just now, eeny said:

I have never seen this bot go 'full retard' like that, so i cant give you a resolution unfortunately -

have you tried playing around with a combination of the advanced options > Use LUA to move / use click to move?  see if that puts it back into line??

Hi. i have so many posts on forum. i tried all settings. Lua movement. calculate distance / hardware cursor. no frame lock etc. Tried this long to-do list if bot is not working. with SlimDX installation and all following problems. tried another pc. Ty for fast response. 

BUMP. just purchased bot. but still cant bot with it cause of facing. Help me pls. can share my screen to show you
Works only in Fullscreen mode