How to force bot train new skills? I'm already lvl4 with checkbox " train new skills " . Still have only basic spells since char creation. And can i force it in Qusting bot like each 6 lvls or something ? ty

1 hour ago, maukor said:

How to force bot train new skills? I'm already lvl4 with checkbox " train new skills " . Still have only basic spells since char creation. And can i force it in Qusting bot like each 6 lvls or something ? ty

The profile you are using needs to have the trainers added to it as class trainers.

If you are using one of my free ones this will be the case as i didnt add them.... lost too many bots to stuck's trying to get to trainers.  That and the skills dont auto-upgrade on the toolbar ( for most classes) i justs didnt add support for them.

1 minute ago, eeny said:

The profile you are using needs to have the trainers added to it as class trainers.

If you are using one of my free ones this will be the case

Thats good that exactly you answered me. cause i thinking to buy autoequip and questing profile. If all works as i need. with Learn new skills. i'll buy it . thanks

9 minutes ago, maukor said:

Thats good that exactly you answered me. cause i thinking to buy autoequip and questing profile. If all works as i need. with Learn new skills. i'll buy it . thanks

The problem right now is the way the bot does it.

It dosent finish the quest or check if you have enough gold, it simply just drop everything it's doing, and run straight to a trainer, and it is pretty much impossible to predict where the bot is at a specific lvl (unless you add grind)

There is ways to force trainers, but the problem is, that it should be made for every class at almost every 2 levels, and that's makes the profiles even messier.

And another problem as @eeny is pointing out, is that it needs to restart, to add the new spells to the taskbar (so far the only way to get the spells to work in fightclasses (in the old versions of wow)

1 minute ago, Arcangelo said:

The problem right now is the way the bot does it.

It dosent finish the quest or check if you have enough gold, it simply just drop everything it's doing, and run straight to a trainer, and it is pretty much impossible to predict where the bot is at a specific lvl (unless you add grind)

There is ways to force trainers, but the problem is, that it should be made for every class at almost every 2 levels, and that's makes the profiles even messier.

And another problem as @eeny is pointing out, is that it needs to restart, to add the new spells to the taskbar (so far the only way to get the spells to work in fightclasses (in the old versions of wow)

Well. thanks for info. Thats actually not so good. but still i can bot with it. The only problem left is facing still broken for me :)

5 minutes ago, maukor said:

Well. thanks for info. Thats actually not so good. but still i can bot with it. The only problem left is facing still broken for me :)

Yeah - but sadly just how it is for now, some of the problems comes from the pure API blizzard had what 14 years ago or something.

So a lot of stuff must simply be made as workaround to partly solve some problems.