Hello there, I am new here, just started today and with tutorials on the forum I have been able to make and run everything nicely and smoothly. But now.. I have feral tank druid and I made my fight class with quite a few spells in it and it works flawlessly except one thing:

Mangle doesn't work - I have no idea why this is the case as Lacerate and Maul is basically on the same setting and it works fine.

What should I do? What are the steps to find out about the problem, should I post any stuff here for you? Anyway thank you for great bot!

PS faerie fire (feral) does not work either the only difference in setting is that it should be used only once per target. Is the problem in using the talent spells both (feral)!? Ty for help.

12 hours ago, mael said:

Hello there, I am new here, just started today and with tutorials on the forum I have been able to make and run everything nicely and smoothly. But now.. I have feral tank druid and I made my fight class with quite a few spells in it and it works flawlessly except one thing:

Mangle doesn't work - I have no idea why this is the case as Lacerate and Maul is basically on the same setting and it works fine.

What should I do? What are the steps to find out about the problem, should I post any stuff here for you? Anyway thank you for great bot!

PS faerie fire (feral) does not work either the only difference in setting is that it should be used only once per target. Is the problem in using the talent spells both (feral)!? Ty for help.

I meant to write a bug post on this- faerie fire is always IsSpellUsable = False and if you untick "check if known" in the fight class editor it still wont use the skill.  Maybe when the bot loads it doesnt pull in the skills learnt from talents?

[D] 16:01:01 - [SpellManager] List of id found in spellbook: 

Faerie Fire (770)
Faerie Fire (778)

Faerie Fire (Feral) (16857)
Faerie Fire (Feral) (17390)

[F] 16:01:05 - [FightClass] Loading Fight class: C:\BC\World of Warcraft - The Burning Crusade 2.4.3\Wrobot\FightClass\druid feral_Cat.xml
[D] 16:01:05 - [Spell] Mark of the Wild (Id found: 1126, Name found: Mark of the Wild, NameInGame found: Mark of the Wild, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = True)
16:01:05 - [Fight] Player Attacked by Scarlet Defender (lvl 36)
16:01:06 - [Quester] Started
[D] 16:01:06 - [Spell] Thorns (Id found: 467, Name found: Thorns, NameInGame found: Thorns, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = True)
[D] 16:01:06 - [Spell] Cat Form (Id found: 768, Name found: Cat Form, NameInGame found: Cat Form, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = True)
[D] 16:01:06 - [Spell] Bear Form (Id found: 5487, Name found: Bear Form, NameInGame found: Bear Form, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = True)
[D] 16:01:06 - [Spell] Faerie Fire (Feral) (Id found: 16857, Name found: Faerie Fire (Feral), NameInGame found: Faerie Fire (Feral), Know = True, IsSpellUsable = False)
[D] 16:01:06 - [Spell] Swipe (Id found: 769, Name found: Swipe, NameInGame found: Swipe, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = False)
[D] 16:01:06 - [Spell] Rip (Id found: 9493, Name found: Rip, NameInGame found: Rip, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = False)
[D] 16:01:06 - [Spell] Rake (Id found: 1823, Name found: Rake, NameInGame found: Rake, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = False)
[D] 16:01:06 - [Spell] Claw (Id found: 3029, Name found: Claw, NameInGame found: Claw, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = False)
[D] 16:01:06 - [Spell] Regrowth (Id found: 8936, Name found: Regrowth, NameInGame found: Regrowth, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = True)
[D] 16:01:06 - [Spell] Rejuvenation (Id found: 774, Name found: Rejuvenation, NameInGame found: Rejuvenation, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = True)

1 Jun 2017 16H00.log.html

druid feral_Cat.xml

On 3/6/2017 at 11:07 PM, Schaka said:

Just use Lua and do RunMacroText("/cast Mangle (Cat)")

I could not make this to work either.

I used a pretty lame workaround: i placed the spell Mangle (Cat) into the 1st position of the 3rd actionbar and then i was able to call RunMacroText("/click MultiBarRightButton1") from the custom class as lua code.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-6-6 at 8:00 AM, x11r6 said:

I could not make this to work either.

I used a pretty lame workaround: i placed the spell Mangle (Cat) into the 1st position of the 3rd actionbar and then i was able to call RunMacroText("/click MultiBarRightButton1") from the custom class as lua code.

Got an example fight class like this you can share?

• 2 weeks later...

Been looking into same problem for my druid. Apparently, the spell ID is wrong (could not find it on wowhead at all). WRobot says it finds ID 33878. WowHead gives error if you try to get that spell. Also, tried adding both, cat and bear Mangles, but the program grabs for both spells same ID. After I learn from trainer the cat Swipe, it got wrecked in my robot, too. Also, shows a bad ID, according to wowhead: 62078.

Have just checked the ID for Faerie Fire, which, according tot wowhead, is not existing, either, but the bot uses that specific ID and works just fine. Weird, but hope this will help you, guys, figure out a fix, one day, maybe?

Another problem I seem to have is while attempting to skin the mobs with my druid. Not sure, yet, but seem to not enjoy doing it while shapeshifted.

[F] 14:54:15 - [FightClass] Loading Fight class: D:\WotLK Bot\WRobot\FightClass\Druid Bear Cata.xml

[D] 14:54:15 - [Spell] Shadowmeld (Id found: 58984, Name found: Shadowmeld, NameInGame found: Shadowmeld, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = True)

[D] 14:54:15 - [Spell] Mark of the Wild (Id found: 1126, Name found: Mark of the Wild, NameInGame found: Mark of the Wild, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = True)

[D] 14:54:15 - [Spell] Regrowth (Id found: 8936, Name found: Regrowth, NameInGame found: Regrowth, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = True)

[D] 14:54:15 - [Spell] Rejuvenation (Id found: 774, Name found: Rejuvenation, NameInGame found: Rejuvenation, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = True)

[D] 14:54:15 - [Spell] Bear Form (Id found: 5487, Name found: Bear Form, NameInGame found: Bear Form, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = True)

[D] 14:54:15 - [Spell] Feral Charge (Id found: 49376, Name found: Feral Charge, NameInGame found: Feral Charge, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = False)

[D] 14:54:15 - [Spell] Faerie Fire (Feral) (Id found: 16857, Name found: Faerie Fire (Feral), NameInGame found: Faerie Fire (Feral), Know = True, IsSpellUsable = True)

[D] 14:54:16 - [Spell] Skull Bash (Id found: 80965, Name found: Skull Bash, NameInGame found: Skull Bash, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = False)

[D] 14:54:16 - [Spell] Mangle (Id found: 33878, Name found: Mangle, NameInGame found: Mangle, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = False)     

[D] 14:54:16 - [Spell] Mangle (Id found: 33878, Name found: Mangle, NameInGame found: Mangle, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = False)

[D] 14:54:16 - [Spell] Swipe (Id found: 62078, Name found: Swipe, NameInGame found: Swipe, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = False)

[D] 14:54:16 - [Spell] Maul (Id found: 6807, Name found: Maul, NameInGame found: Maul, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = False)

[D] 14:54:16 - [Spell] Demoralizing Roar (Id found: 99, Name found: Demoralizing Roar, NameInGame found: Demoralizing Roar, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = False)

[D] 14:54:16 - [Spell] Lacerate (Id found: 94384, Name found: Lacerate, NameInGame found: Lacerate, Know = False, IsSpellUsable = False)

UPDATE:

Have downloaded an addon to find out the spell ID in game. It looks like 33878 is correct. But for Swipe, for bear form, should grab the spell ID 779, not 62078, which is the cat form one. No matter which spell I grab from the drop down list, the first or the second Swipe in list, will always grab the cat one.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2017 at 3:42 AM, eeny said:

Got sick of this - used up writing the fight class in c#.  now it works a charm

Why did I check this so late, will check it out today for sure thanks :)