Bot goes off created path on its own (screenshot inside)

Hi,

Just reporting this. I made my own profile and he did it once and then ran off to do his own thing. I have no control of the bot! The thick orange line is what I made, the thin orange line is it doing it's own thing.

Regards,

Mat

wtfbot.PNG

If you keep your Search Distance low and turn off pathfinding altogether in your general settings, it will ONLY follow the path you create, given you do create a path and not several hotspots. 
The bot mainly functions through hotspots, at which it tries to find enemies in WoW's objectmanager (basically any unit your client knows). If it finds a unit, walks to it, then finds another, it will keep chasing them far away from your path.

Thats not even the worst part. Lets say you have a mob 20 yards away, instead of running to it, pathfinder will walk around an entire object unneeded just to get to the mob. All it has to do is run right to it as there is no obstacles. But it doesnt and just HAS to use the path that pathfinding gives it ( Which is ALWAYS the same. Id assume it would be pretty simple to ban this bot simply because of how pathfinding is setup  ). If I turn pathfinding off though, he will try to target mobs on the other sides of walls etc.. now... as you can imagine.. you just endlessly run against the wall lol

Im sure everyone knows exactly what I mean... a good example would be to setup a route near trees. The bot will be OBSESSED with going between and hugging trees. This is just part of the design and it happens to everyone right? if not and its some how ONLY me, then I need to figure out whats causing it. I just figured that was just a major "bottish" aspect I must deal with.