Shaman Fight Classes are awful

So i tried many differnet fight classes for grinding, both ele and enh, and none of them work efficiently. In ele, the bot just WILL NOT cast lava burst and in enhancement, it WILL NOT cast stormstrike. I have even tried to make my own fight class by following the instructions word by word on the sticky, but it's just not smart. The bot just doesn't work correctly. Can canbody help? Even when i put the priority to the highest number, it will not cast what I want. Also, the toon only pulls with lightning bolt....

Hello,

I'll help you with skype when you are online.

But for some spell you need to use base spell name: 

(You need to share your log and fightclass for a best support).

• 4 weeks later...

I have all but one of the bugs fixed in my enhancement fight class. And that issue is just in casting Lightning Bolt when it hits 5 stacks of Maelstrom.

I have all but one of the bugs fixed in my enhancement fight class. And that issue is just in casting Lightning Bolt when it hits 5 stacks of Maelstrom.

My fightclasses also working very well, but the Problem with 5 stacks Maelstrom I also have -  my fight class is with self heal ( because i make mass pulls ) and thats what he uses the 5 stacks - self heal (healing surge )

Stormstrike as spell in fight class will not work, you have to replace the Stormstrike in the Fight class with Primal Strike, then he will use the storm strike.

Droidz - I have a lot of of nearly perfect fight classes - will make them maybe public soon, perhaps there will be again an competitionz?!?

The fight classes in the download section are ok for grinding but I like it perfect :-)

Droidz - I have a lot of of nearly perfect fight classes - will make them maybe public soon, perhaps there will be again an competitionz?!?

Let's have our own competition Darktempler! I think you're at my level (possibly better even, since you owned my issue on my enhancement shaman xP) at making fight classes. I think having some competition would help make our fight classes even better.