Game version incorrect

Hi,

I keep getting "Game version incorrect" error when using WRobot for TBC 2.4.3 8606.

I have tried everything, included at link HERE

- I have also:

* Reformatted windows numberous times.

* Reinstalled WoW from both enGB and enUS versions of vanilla and patched up from Stock WoW.'

* Deleted WRobot files and gotten fresh / Used the preinstalled client.

Ideas?

12 Jul 2017 21H50.log.html

1 hour ago, suss1 said:

Hi,

I keep getting "Game version incorrect" error when using WRobot for TBC 2.4.3 8606.

- I have also:

* Reformatted windows numberous times.

* Reinstalled WoW from both enGB and enUS versions of vanilla and patched up from Stock WoW.'

* Deleted WRobot files and gotten fresh / Used the preinstalled client.

Ideas?

12 Jul 2017 21H50.log.html

Just ask in the forum where you got the crack from. We don't support such stuff here.

LOL! so you are saying I need to purchase it, rather than downloading it from the official link here? and using the TRIAL key?

1 hour ago, suss1 said:

5. Delete completely WRobot folder, download and install it again (you can try to download preinstalled version).

So this this step is obviously obsolete then right?

Nice to jump the gun and say im using cracked software, should both be ashamed of yourselves lol. Maybe you are insinuating the cracked software actually "works"?? ROFL

Some help would be nice.

Thnx

- Before purchase, please test if one of the available versions of WRobot work on your Wow Server (a trial version is available), no refund will be accepted.

Would be nice to know the software actually works before you purchase it lol....

1 minute ago, Matenia said:

Start both WoW and the bot with admin privileges

Part of the original help guide. Still no luck. Cheers though!

53 minutes ago, Matenia said:

Try to download a different pre-installed client. The Feenix one is modified, for example.

I think you fail to read my original post or I wasnt effective in communication.

I have used an unmodified stock WoW client and manually patched it up from 1.x to 2.4.3 using WoW-1.12.1-to-2.01-enUS-patch, then installed TBC from Disc, and patched up using "WoW-2.4.0-enUS-patch", then 2.4.0-2.4.1 / 2 / 3 respectively. I have also downloaded an enGB client and also tried that and same error. Edit: To be clear my client is original unmodified, only realmlist.wtf has been edited!

All logs say the exact same thing, the WRobot client is corrent and WoW Client is also correct. I have reformatted and installed nothing but the prerequesites and WoW, still no luck. Trying to install windows XP now and seeing if its an OS issue.

Quite an inconvienience I guess but ive searched and tried everything this website has said, except pay for a license. (Using Trial) Not sure if this is a requirement for Private Servers??

Thanks for the help though I guess...

The trial is only for private servers and should work. However, I figured that something may have corrupted the your install (maybe faulty RAM), which could be your problem.

That's why I suggested a complete pre-installed client download (try the one Excalibur supplies).