Returns to first "FollowPath" every time i start a quester profile.

Alarion

Hey, love the product. I am in the process of making my own quester profile.

I have added in manual paths to follow to make it look more like a human and avoid it getting stuck or taking weird paths to quest areas. However if i stop the profile and start it again it will run and do all previous FollowPath actions before continuing with the rest of the quests. Is there a way to make WRobot remember that it has finished this step, sort of like it does when completing quests? I have until now been manually deactivating the steps in the enable/disable steps option, but would however prefer it to be automatic.

I have added IfHasQuest line to test but i dont see how that will work after i have finished handing in the quest and i no longer have it. 

04 Desolace (All Horde) 30-40.xml

03 Stonetalon (All Horde Races) 20-30.xml

Hello, 

By default you cannot remember that it has finished.

For you the best way is to check character position in "Can condition" with code like "return new Vector3(1, 2, 3).DistanceTo(ObjectManager.Me.Position) < 500;"

But if you have good knowledge, you can do that with "robotManager.Helpful.Var" if you want remember for the current WRobot session, or create profile settings file if you want than WRobot remember for all the time.

Okay, don't think I'm that experienced >< It does however look like an option for me. Couple of quick questions to your reply. 

1: Do i exchange the number (1, 2, 3) with the position numbers for the end of the path or the start?

2: Do I use the the "Helper Tools --> My Position" in Quest Editor to determine the position or do i use the numbers generated from "FollowPath"? (Noticed that the numbers in FollowPath does not have "f" behind them and with  "Helper Tools --> My Position" they do. Do i include this "f" or not?)

Example : 

"Helper Tools --> My Position": HotSpots.Add(new Vector3(-1791.935f, 3050.169f, 8.208141f));

FollowPath : -1791.935; 3050.169; 8.208141; None

3: What does the number 500 mean? Is it Yards in game? If so, should i change this number depending on the circumstances?

On 16.7.2017 at 10:30 AM, Droidz said:

return new Vector3(-1791.935f, 3050.169f, 8.208141f).DistanceTo(ObjectManager.Me.Position) < 500;

And yes 500 it is yards, you can change this value

The problem is, when you stop and start the Bot, he is doing that step again.

I know i can set the Con. "If has Quest" but i want a Follow Path without that Required.

On 16/07/2017 at 11:05 AM, Alarion said:

Thanks man, however should my vector3(1, 2, 3) be the Starting cord for the Path or the end cords of it?

6 minutes ago, Amazing Snake said:

The problem is, when you stop and start the Bot, he is doing that step again.

I know i can set the Con. "If has Quest" but i want a Follow Path without that Required.

Yes this will works in many cases, but you can use many conditions, this depend of you and your profile, I cannot give you best solution, it is an sample (in some case you need to test quest state, player level, player item, player continent, player destination distance, ...). 

You can also do something like 

return Quest.IsObjectiveComplete(1, 1);

to check for objectives (and their count)

If you haven't turned the Quest in yet