Guys, I am really.. really struggling. I am a very, VERY patient person. And over the span of the past 48 hours, I spend about 20 fucking hours trying to get my bot to work -.-

So far the results?

Session 1: Bot does quests up to about lv 14, then gets stuck in that quest line. Does the "Grind barrens from lv 1 - 14" up untill 18 and I get no more xp..
Session 2: Same as one
Session 3: Tried a whole different build, went for alliance side. Bot works perfectly fine but runs to mage trainer in Goldshire, BAM.. "WoW is no longer responding"
- Ok.. can happen.. start over, bot runs and dies one time. Runs back to Goldshire, to the same mage trainer "WoW is no longer responding"
- I blacklist this Zamira cuntface person, continue. Bot goes on, dies. Runs to blacklisted motherfucker Zamira dude "WoW is no longer responding"
- I blacklist the entire zone. Bot goes on questing, dies.. Runs to fucking Goldshire, talks to fuckface Mage traner "WoW is no longer responding"
Session 4:
- I say "Fuck you" delete EVERYTHING. Get a Virtual Machine. Reinstall EVERYTHING needed. Start the session and she runs around like a headless chicken, hitting literally every wall she can possibly come accross with -_-

Just wtf? Is this software not working at all? Am I doing something wrong? Can i PLEASE have some help so I don't have to waste 4 months of my life? T_T

I'm following the step-by-step guide and reinstalling the bot from scratch. The crashes at the mage trainer seems software related. It's odd that it's literally just only there.

I also had "Incorrect WoW version", so seeing if this will still cause problems or not.

2 hours ago, JustSayMeow said:

I'm following the step-by-step guide and reinstalling the bot from scratch. The crashes at the mage trainer seems software related. It's odd that it's literally just only there.

I also had "Incorrect WoW version", so seeing if this will still cause problems or not.

Where did you get the questing profiles ?? The place you got the questing profile is the place where you can find information to contact the developer of those profiles.. It seems like you have profile issue, it was made by someone, you have to speak to that someone. It is not Wrobot issue. Also if it says incorrect game issue, thats maybe because you opened the wrong Bot version or Downloaded the wrong one. Or you have the wrong wow version Or you are not logged in yet.

13 hours ago, JustSayMeow said:

Session 1: Bot does quests up to about lv 14, then gets stuck in that quest line. Does the "Grind barrens from lv 1 - 14" up untill 18 and I get no more xp..

So the profile you have, says level 1 through 14 and your trying to use it past level 14?

If the bot freezes while training, the problem is with your fightclass.
If the bot doesn't continue questing or grinding or stays in the same spot, the problem is with your quester/grinder profile.

Contact the owners/creators of these products. If you bought them the correct way, you should be given support.