Some questions

Hello, any ideas how to make bot run forward or backward according to some conditions, for example if more than 2 hostile units in 5 yards make 6 steps backward?

Also I have turned on "loot chests" but bot do not loot any of them, any ideas why?

And another question, how to make bot to not spam many times skills that are "next melee" like Heroic Strike.

Hello,

- Like: https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/6443-move-back-if-add-code-in-fightclass-editor/?do=findComment&comment=29418

- You can try to add Chests names in "Harvest objects" list (in advanced general settings tab "Looting..."

- Try to disable your wow addons, you can also look existing fightclasses to found good spell settings

• 4 weeks later...

hello, thank you for the answer. Could I ask some more questions not creating new thread?

- How to add in fight class warrior stance check? In vanilla its not a buff so buff check doesn't work.

- When bot chooses target he binds to it and run strait to it, but if any player attack this target during bot run and target becomes grey (tagget by other player) bot do not stop attacking, but continue run and attack that target. Is it possible to fix?

- Some pathing are bad. For example EPL, Silithus. Sometimes it is possible to swim 10 sec , than run in to the mountains and group of mobs and die. Is it possible to fix? or add custom pathing?

- Battleground pathing not so good. AB is acceptable, but AV is totally bad, because of many mountains I think. Is it possible to fix? Or may be write down own path? Or download new AV pathing?

- What does it mean "plugins" in the bot program? Where I can found some of them?

- EMOTE, TEXT_EMOTE and SYSTEM chat messages soesn't work for me, possible to fix?

- bot is always in move. is it possible to make him sometimes stop. Not pause (when player nearby) just stop and stand at one place continue boting process. May be some random intervals or some conditions for example lack of mobs in 50 radius?

On 22.09.2017 at 3:21 PM, Zer said:

- When bot chooses target he binds to it and run strait to it, but if any player attack this target during bot run and target becomes grey (tagget by other player) bot do not stop attacking, but continue run and attack that target. Is it possible to fix?

Unsolvable.

- Some pathing are bad. For example EPL, Silithus. Sometimes it is possible to swim 10 sec , than run in to the mountains and group of mobs and die. Is it possible to fix? or add custom pathing?

Unsolvoble.

What does it mean "plugins" in the bot program? Where I can found some of them?

At the forum. Download / Download plugins:
https://wrobot.eu/files/category/26-plugins/

bot is always in move. is it possible to make him sometimes stop. Not pause (when player nearby) just stop and stand at one place continue boting process. May be some random intervals or some conditions for example lack of mobs in 50 radius?

Possible with c# by using MovementManager.StopMoveTo but it works really bad for grinder, most of the times not work at all.

24 minutes ago, Findeh said:
On 9/22/2017 at 8:21 AM, Zer said:

Unsolvable.

This is solvable via a plugin - if someone wanted to write one for it.

• 2 weeks later...