Wow freezes forever

i purchased one fightclass, but each time my mage learns new skills, wow freezes forever. Some guy said that other paid rogue fightclass has the same issue. Any ideas why it can freeze wow.exe?

I have 3 paid fight classes. this problem only with Mage. There is no problems in profiles. only FIght class. Creator of this Fight class have no idea what causes the problem. but he knows about it. i spent money for this fightclass. and something is broken when i learn new skills. Hope you can help us

Jasabi's mage fightclass has that problem. No clue what's causing it either. I guess he can adjust it now that wRobot automatically recognizes when you learn new spells.
No need for his own mechanic anymore.

If you aren't using the cracked version, you don't need to restart the bot anymore. Droidz has it fixed already.

That's why I'm saying Jasabi can fix his mage fightclass now, so that it doesn't bug out anymore (freezes). Which btw, his Hunter does as well (in TBC at least).

2 minutes ago, Matenia said:

If you aren't using the cracked version, you don't need to restart the bot anymore. Droidz has it fixed already.

That's why I'm saying Jasabi can fix his mage fightclass now, so that it doesn't bug out anymore (freezes). Which btw, his Hunter does as well (in TBC at least).

And i dont need to put spells on tabs?