RE: questing 1-110 Horde profile

apa123

Hi! I cant seem to find any good 1-110 questing profiles, ofc HB had but i have now tried Eeny´s paid one but the teaser and quite frankly.

I will not pay for this, it is slow,not working correctly and have some major issues.

Dont know if the final product is like this but if it is i will not pay for it.

PLease help me guys!

i used honorbuddy during legion with the free "1-100 questing profile"

I ran into endless problems. The bot would get stuck in walls, or would spend hours jumping around randomly in the water. It got so bad that I couldn't run the bot for more than an hour without it getting stuck.

Maybe it was once a good tool, but those days are long gone.

what the f are you guys talking, i leveled over 40+ charackters with honorbuddy and the free profile pack, literaly never had problems. wrobot will never have the good pathing of honorbuddy xD

this bot here is good for some basic farming but too many pathing problems. gettin stuck in trees, bridges, odd behavior if ores are under water etc.

but still, i see alot of potencial for wrobot.

On 12/21/2017 at 8:00 PM, Master_DeluXXXe said:

what the f are you guys talking, i leveled over 40+ charackters with honorbuddy and the free profile pack, literaly never had problems. wrobot will never have the good pathing of honorbuddy xD

this bot here is good for some basic farming but too many pathing problems. gettin stuck in trees, bridges, odd behavior if ores are under water etc.

but still, i see alot of potencial for wrobot.

Good pathing? I've reported at least 50 hb users on warmane cuz everyone use exactly same profile. They always ran the same path... 

Wrobot has same issue with pathing

sister that doesnt matter, hb never supported that cracked bs on psrvers.

i used it from cata-legion. and it could  ez wipe the floor with wrobot.

i only speak of legit stuff, not some denk cracked warmane  shit.

edit: i talk about retail wow, i dont care about people using cracked bots on f2p buggy pservers.

and honnorbuddy never supported pservers, NEVER.

youre point of argumentation is invalid. compare retail with retail.

1 minute ago, Master_DeluXXXe said:

sister that doesnt matter, hb never supported that cracked bs on psrvers.

i used it from cata-legion. and it could  ez wipe the floor with wrobot.

i only speak of legit stuff, not some denk cracked warmane  shit.

Nobody is dispusting that HB was more polished. But you thinking that its pathing was inheritely better is idiotic.
Also, you understand how cracked versions work, right? It's still the EXACT same software, it just doesn't require a server to authenticate with.

So if the cracked version that people use to on older versions of the game (and once worked on retail, when it was at that patch) is shit, then so is HB in general. Make up your mind or first try to understand how these things work.

i know  better that you how cracked stuff works, they use some 2011 honorbuddy software with all the bugs back then, the new hb (after cata) was way better in handling the routes.

i wrote profiles back then, i updated my stuff after each hb udate, i know what they changed.

only an idiot would  take a piece of unpatched software from 8-10 years ago and talk bs like  "pathing is shit"

guess what, hb improved the pathing problem, wrobot didnt, stop talking out  of youre ass.

like i said, i only compare retailversion vs retailversion. not some pserver denk meme shit from people who dont know jackshit about bots.

whats next? tellin me that honorbuddys pvp module was shit during wotlk?

5 minutes ago, Matenia said:

Nobody is dispusting that HB was more polished. But you thinking that its pathing was inheritely better is idiotic.
Also, you understand how cracked versions work, right? It's still the EXACT same software, it just doesn't require a server to authenticate with.

So if the cracked version that people use to on older versions of the game (and once worked on retail, when it was at that patch) is shit, then so is HB in general. Make up your mind or first try to understand how these things work.

lel

You guys understand that HB's pathing wasn't inherently better, but it used user developed plugins (that later on were merged into the core) that constantly changed paths based on obstacles around you, right?

But I guess I'm the one who doesn't know anything about bots. Meanwhile I'm not some leecher, but have actually written countless lines of code :wacko:

On 21-12-2017 at 9:19 AM, cjswanson1355 said:

Honorbuddy quest profile never worked anyways. Constant glaring issues with their free profiles.

Just setup some grind profiles. You can do ALOT without too much effort.

hahahahahahahahahahhahaha