Where do you guys sell your wow gold?

zibbidy

Title says it all.

I googled "Sell WoW Gold" and most of the websites only offer 0.3-0.6/k. I have 100k to sell that means I'd only get around 30-60$. Which is insane when the same sites are selling the SAME gold for over 1$/k.

Where do you guys sell your WoW Gold? Any tips?

well thats how much you will get , else if you find some private buyer that is not scammer.+ i only go first with gold if i know that the guy has huge reputation as buyer , else people who add to skype some random dudes , i always ask to go first with money on moneybookers ( skrill ) since they cant recharge back and scam you as they can on paypal. so just avoid paypal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...

Playerauctions.com may be a good place to try and sell. I get gold through that site over any other. other services, I havent tried besides buying Legion key which got recalled as seller scammed me. So that area is on you, but gold exchanges have been good so far.

On 10/13/2013 at 10:57 PM, zibbidy said:

Title says it all.

I googled "Sell WoW Gold" and most of the websites only offer 0.3-0.6/k. I have 100k to sell that means I'd only get around 30-60$. Which is insane when the same sites are selling the SAME gold for over 1$/k.

Where do you guys sell your WoW Gold? Any tips?

0.3-0.6/k is insane. If this would be true I would make around 8400$ per month only botting on one server..... 
If some site is saying that she is a scam 100% 

EU Gold €0.07 EUR - €0.12 EUR / 1K
US Gold $0.09 USD - $0.19 USD / 1K

This is the selling price from gold selling sites, not 1$/K

13 hours ago, Izzy_29 said:

0.3-0.6/k is insane. If this would be true I would make around 8400$ per month only botting on one server..... 
If some site is saying that she is a scam 100% 

EU Gold €0.07 EUR - €0.12 EUR / 1K
US Gold $0.09 USD - $0.19 USD / 1K

This is the selling price from gold selling sites, not 1$/K

Dude, this is a thread from 2013..