Hi All! I am trying to get a priest to follow my main (warrior) and heal. I'm working on the Fightclass through the Fightclass Creator.

The problem I have is that, when conditions for a spell are met, the priest casts them on my warrior, and also on himself, which eats mana like crazy.

I have Product set to Party, "Healer" is turned off under Product Settings.

In the Fightclass, I have "For friends (party)" set to "True" for the healing spells, and consitions set to "Target Health Percent" & "Target Buff".

For ex, for PW:S, I have Target Health % under 90%, Target Buff PWS set False, Target Buff Weakened Soul set Fasle. When the warrior drops below 90%, priest shields the warrior, then shields himself.

Same with renew.

Here's the .xml as it is. This is a work in progress, so it may be different by the time you reply ...

Thanks!

gheals.xml

I have done that, and it seems to just make it worse.

The setup i use now uses the following settings for each healing spell:

For friends (party): true
Cast spell on: target
Cast spell on self: False

Everything else in Spell Settings is default, and there are conditions for target health percent, and target buffs (for renew, pws, etc.)

With these settings, it doesn't seem to heal the warrior at all.

Edited by homeslice
sent reply prematurely, wasn't finished typing

update: 

I switched: "Cast spell on" to "none", and he heals the warrior again. Still burns a lot of mana on himself unnecessarily, and also won't heal outside of combat.

I would much prefer, as you say, to have separate conditions for healing himself, 

Is there addition C# code I could plug in to force him to not cast on himself?

4 minutes ago, homeslice said:

update: 

I switched: "Cast spell on" to "none", and he heals the warrior again. Still burns a lot of mana on himself unnecessarily, and also won't heal outside of combat.

I would much prefer, as you say, to have separate conditions for healing himself, 

Is there addition C# code I could plug in to force him to not cast on himself?

I'm not really 100% sure how wRobot handles targeting friends, but this should work:

ObjectManager.Target.Guid > 0 && ObjectManager.Target.Guid != ObjectManager.Me.Guid

What should I do with that?

I added a C# Code condition, and plugged that in, didn't seem to change his behavior. When I drop below my chosen HP%, he casts renew on himself before casting it on me.

e: sometimes he just casts on himself, and doesn't heal me at all.

Edited by homeslice
additional info

• 4 weeks later...

Did you ever get this figured out? I'm trying to build new fight class myself with the same setup. Do you know if there is a way to have the Priest attack, but switch to healing as well when warrior is low? 

• 1 year later...