Defend Against Players

darktemplarx24

Hey there,

Is there an easy way to make the Party Mode setting assist others in the party against players? This is really the only mode that works somewhat well when using multiple bots, but when a player attacks the group, only the bot on quest/grind/whatever tries to kill the player, the partied bots just heal.

Would be great if they would actually attack and help the main bot like they do against mobs.

Thanks!

Found another post about a similar issue that recommended using Party Command Chat plugin, which I have downloaded.

I insert the following command as the post stated:

if (wManager.Wow.Helpers.Party.IsInGroup()) { wManager.Wow.Helpers.Fight.StartFight(new wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.WoWPlayer(wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.GetObjectByGuid(wManager.Wow.Helpers.Party.GetPartyLeaderGUIDHomeAndInstance()).GetBaseAddress).TargetObject.Guid); }

I don't see a difference though. When I turn off Helping Group Members with the code above in Party Command Chat, the bot just follows, does nothing else.

Any help on this?

6 hours ago, Droidz said:

I appreciate the reply Droidz!

I think the main problem is also that I'm playing on Ascension, which has players of the same faction marked as hostile (same as being in Arena), so even on Grinding and Questing modes, they don't attack players who engage them.