WRobot doesn't use the recorded path

ScripterQQ

Hello, I'm working on a quester profile, I noticed quite few times when there is a Pulse (Follow Path), the bot ignores my recorded route and decides on his own how to reach the final point, for example I recorded from barrens to tanaris and the bot is running on the edge of the mountains, with the risk of falling down and messing up all the path. Why is this happening?

I'm testing it on 3.3.5 server.

• 5 months later...
On 4/4/2018 at 8:57 AM, ScripterQQ said:

Hello, I'm working on a quester profile, I noticed quite few times when there is a Pulse (Follow Path), the bot ignores my recorded route and decides on his own how to reach the final point, for example I recorded from barrens to tanaris and the bot is running on the edge of the mountains, with the risk of falling down and messing up all the path. Why is this happening?

I'm testing it on 3.3.5 server.

Did you find a solution? I'm trying to do a followpath quest but WRobot skip it!

32 minutes ago, Meyverick said:

Did you find a solution? I'm trying to do a followpath quest but WRobot skip it!

No, what Matenia said is what should happen, I was not starting the path at middle-way, I was starting the path at the beginning still It was going on a slighty different path. But it's long time I don't use that quester profile, after all the banwaves and so on, so I didn't even try to fix the problem, I believe it still persists

33 minutes ago, Meyverick said:

Make sure to set the follow path quest to "Not required in quest log" -> true

2 minutes ago, FNV316 said:

Make sure to set the follow path quest to "Not required in quest log" -> true

I did it ?

6 minutes ago, ScripterQQ said:

No, what Matenia said is what should happen, I was not starting the path at middle-way, I was starting the path at the beginning still It was going on a slighty different path. But it's long time I don't use that quester profile, after all the banwaves and so on, so I didn't even try to fix the problem, I believe it still persists

And I had to check "Current quest completed when at the latest position" ?