Bot uses spells only from action bar

I got interested in creating my own fightclass.

Why does the bot use only spells I put manualy on action bar?

I've seen Warlock Profile by eeny that doesnt require putting spells down in action bar. How did he do that ?

Because the fightclass editor requires them on the bar in vanilla to check through the Lua function IsUsableAction whether you can actually use a spell.
If you use C# and you don't check for usability at all, you can basically skip the action bars, but even then it's not advisable.

On 5/4/2018 at 9:19 AM, Matenia said:

Because the fightclass editor requires them on the bar in vanilla to check through the Lua function IsUsableAction whether you can actually use a spell.
If you use C# and you don't check for usability at all, you can basically skip the action bars, but even then it's not advisable.

What do you mean by using C# ? Any specific clue ?

On 5/5/2018 at 8:36 PM, Ordush said:

In your fightclass editor set CheckIfKnowSpell to false

I switched check if known option to false on every spell, even tried converting to c# and nothing, it Still doesnt use spells unless they are on the bar.

Converting to c# will not do anything.
If that doesn't work, then you have to do what Matenia said.
Rewrite your fightclass in C#, there are plenty of guides out there, and then don't do a "IsSpellUsable" check on your spell in C#.
There are way more advanced ways to do the "IsSpellUsable" on Vanilla, then the implemented WRobot way. You will have to research yourself for that. ?

Allright I understood previously to change check if spell known to false but actualy You ment check if spell is usable. Changed it to false and it seems to work fine.

I am still interested in learning to write custom fightclasses though. So if I understand correctly You can make fightclasses without the fightclass creator in pure C# ?

Are there any "tutorials" or at least clues on this forum?  If so I will have to search for it