new version,,,always 1hour stop work..look log...

[E] 20:00:37 -  dfsg gfds gfds#2: The operation has timed out
[E] 20:00:37 - fsdfs efztgtrhyjty jhetgr gf: Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializationException: Error converting value -1 to type 'authManager.CheckResponse'. Path '', line 1, position 2. ---> System.ArgumentException: Could not cast or convert from System.Int64 to authManager.CheckResponse.
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Utilities.ConvertUtils.EnsureTypeAssignable(Object value, Type initialType, Type targetType)
   at Newtonsoft.Json..ConvertUtils.ConvertOrCast(Object initialValue, CultureInfo culture, Type targetType)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.EnsureType(JsonReader reader, Object value, CultureInfo culture, JsonContract contract, Type targetType)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.EnsureType(JsonReader reader, Object value, CultureInfo culture, JsonContract contract, Type targetType)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
   at authManager.Fioroas.WiobuimuerumuiAkisuhup(String isoli, String rokedauwoeruoHik, Int64 aboas, String tukahovoreidi)

25 minutes ago, Matenia said:

We don't help cracked users and you don't have a subscription.

I pay 100RMB(=13EUR) at www.taobao.com buy the key....Do you mean I got a fake? I have the key,,how can i show you ??

It's possible that @Droidz has some resellers there, but you can find your key on your forum account here:
https://wrobot.eu/clients/purchases/ (don't post your key here, publically or to me - KEEP IT TO YOURSELF). I am not a mod here.

That being said, the error is problem with the server not responding correctly. This could be legitimate, but Droidz will have to look into it. Generally, your forum account should say that you're a wRobot user.