Vanilla Hunter and Bagspace

Is there a plugin or any way I can fix the issue with bag space and quivers?

The bot is counting the quivers as bag space, and it's messing the bot up a bit when it comes to looting when bags are full and going to town when bags are full. Does anyone know of a plugin or a fix for this?

So, what you mean is, if I have a 10 slotter, put in 12 free bag spaces? Won't that go to town very often? Especially when just starting out a character and only have 6 slotters or 8?

11 minutes ago, tbaker4979 said:

So, what you mean is, if I have a 10 slotter, put in 12 free bag spaces? Won't that go to town very often? Especially when just starting out a character and only have 6 slotters or 8?

10 slot quiver, you just put free bag slots: 12 in your setting snad it will go when it has 2 slots left because you're excluding quiver through math...

I'm aware. And thank you. But I was looking for a better fix, like a plugin. Especially since I'm just starting out, with small bags. having 12 open slots is a struggle in general with food for the pet and waters (Not to mention a lot of quest items)

10 minutes ago, tbaker4979 said:

I'm aware. And thank you. But I was looking for a better fix, like a plugin. Especially since I'm just starting out, with small bags. having 12 open slots is a struggle in general with food for the pet and waters (Not to mention a lot of quest items)

There is no fix. In vanilla you can't tell what kind of bag you have, so there is no way to tell it what to do in case you have ammo bag/quiver

As long as you know which slot the quiver/ammo bag is in, its quite simple to fix. Works in my hunter fc ?

Free slots in quiver + current min free bag slots, update it on a timer.

Edited by Marsbar