Wrobot CPU usage depend on ... ?

Floood0

Hi everyone, i made some tests with CPU usage of Wrobot, and found what CPU usage depends on where charster was duruing that session. Let me explain myself. 
We will take 3 points: Stormwind, starting point of humans, and point somewhere in evelyn forest.
When i start boting in Stormwind i have 10-15% of CPU usage with my bot
When i start boting in starting point of humans i have 4-8% of CPU usage with my bot
When i start boting in point somewhere in evelyn forest i have fucking 0,7% of CPU usage with my bot
If i i start in point somethere in evelyn forest and will go in Stormwind my CPU usage will increase to 10-15%, and when i will back to point somewhere in evelyn forest CPU usage still will be in 10-15%. I dont know why. I dont know why 2 Wrobot processes with same options, fight class, level, location in same time can use 3% of CPU and 20% of CPU and doing same things. Also, looks like just relaucnh of Wrobot dont helps, reloading of wow needed to reduce this effect.

UPD: Verion of client TBC

7 hours ago, CocoChanel said:

Experienced something similar today, turning off some of your plugins can greatly reduce your cpu usage ?

I tryed this without plugins. Actually i had 15% in storm with pure Wrobot client and 0,7% with Wrobot + Plugins, so this is very weird.

This problem is only in TBC, I ignore if it is server or client bug, and I ignore how to fix that

nice ...

If you use my plugin, it clears your NPC DB which can become very large and cause CPU spikes. Only way you'd get improved CPU usage with a plugin, I think.

Just now, Matenia said:

If you use my plugin, it clears your NPC DB which can become very large and cause CPU spikes. Only way you'd get improved CPU usage with a plugin, I think.

Yep, i use HMP.

PS as i said, in this situation only WoW client relaunch helps

Then it's TBC and what BetterSister linked. In TBC, the ObjectManager gets largers (though a full relog should also help) clear the ObjectManager (go to login screen).