Perma stealth mode for safe grinding

Hi!

Im trying to grind level my rogue as safe as possible because its movement so stuttering, im probably getting a report from every other players. So i came up with the idea to make a fightclass thats always casts stealth out of combat, and stays stealthed between every mobs / npc.

My problem is the bot casts stealth right after out of combat, and then loots wich is brakes the stealth.

Is there any way to make a delay before casting the spell so it will loot / skin first and then casts stealth or any option to make a loot/skin -> stealth order?

Thanks for the help!

8 hours ago, wadthisno said:

Hi!

Im trying to grind level my rogue as safe as possible because its movement so stuttering, im probably getting a report from every other players. So i came up with the idea to make a fightclass thats always casts stealth out of combat, and stays stealthed between every mobs / npc.

My problem is the bot casts stealth right after out of combat, and then loots wich is brakes the stealth.

Is there any way to make a delay before casting the spell so it will loot / skin first and then casts stealth or any option to make a loot/skin -> stealth order?

Thanks for the help!

Firstly- smart idea, i have been playing with this on druids and i hate to think how much stupid bot movement is hidden from players just because im stealthed.

The general advice here is going to be set the "stealth" spell to only ever activate when you are moving or 'InMove'.  Generally a melee bot doesnt move after killing, it just loots / skins then moves on.  So setting the InMove requirement works 95% of the time.

In C#- your stealth should look something like this, ( Obv this is druid just change spells around)

//STEALTH
        if (Prowl.KnownSpell && ObjectManager.Me.HaveBuff("Cat Form") && Prowl.IsSpellUsable && !ObjectManager.Me.InCombatFlagOnly && ObjectManager.Me.GetMove && !ObjectManager.Me.HaveBuff("Prowl") && !ObjectManager.Me.HaveBuff("Poison"))
        {
            Prowl.Launch();
        }

If you are using an XML FC editor

image.png.7ad1fa7fadf5f3e6e989be3345af2ca0.png

Edited by eeny

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...