Party doesn't attack if leader is alive

kiko

I run a 80 shadow priest as leader and 4 death knights, but for some reason the dk's only attacks when my leader is dead / not there..

Can I fix this somehow? :P

25 minutes ago, kiko said:

I run a 80 shadow priest as leader and 4 death knights, but for some reason the dk's only attacks when my leader is dead / not there..

Can I fix this somehow? :P

Product settings?

FightClass?

Logfile?

4 hours ago, Runaro said:

Product settings?

FightClass?

Logfile?

FightClass : Deathknight [Unholy] [PvE & PvP] [Woltk] - Dreamful (with edited lower distance on death grip) 

4 hours ago, eeny said:

My money is on the dks not having" attack target already in combat" enabled... would need a log tho..

It is enabled I double checked

11 Jul 2016 21H32.log.html

yeah.png

Is anyone looking in to this problem? :)
I have tried everything & read a lot on the forums to make sure that it wasn't my fault, but I can't find anything..

Beside checking "attack units already in fight", but that is not the problem, because they do attack units already in fight, but not if the leader is around.
As long as the leader is alive or in-range on the bots, they WONT attack at all.

But I tried with 4 resto druids & this works kinda alright.. (they heal the whole group) so my settings should be alright.

Edit : I can show you what I mean, if what I explained still seems unclear to you

Edit 2 : I found out that the main reason for it not working is that the server had multi faction so it was kinda FFA and it didn't attack players from same faction as they are

• 1 month later...
45 minutes ago, KnightRyder said:

I am having same problem. WRobot will follow my part leader, but wont attack. Do you want my logs as well? 

nvm, attached.

Sometimes it would attack something, not sure why. I think if the mob hurt it then it would fight back.

It will also randomly try to attack a opposite faction player. I am not flagged and neither are they, so it cannot do any damage, so not sure why it is trying to attack the player.

12 Aug 2016 23H39.log.html

Edited by KnightRyder
Added more info.