Learning C#

Grevlen

I've been trying to learn Csharp on youtube.

Does anyone have any good websites specific to WOW that I can use? I'm learning alot but it's not all really related to wow. 

Any help would be appreciated.

37 minutes ago, Grevlen said:

I've been trying to learn Csharp on youtube.

Does anyone have any good websites specific to WOW that I can use? I'm learning alot but it's not all really related to wow. 

Any help would be appreciated.

wow is not using C# it's using Lua.
So you won't find any wow specific c# guides.
But check out Microsofts own school, with Bob Tabor

https://mva.microsoft.com/en-us/training-courses/c-fundamentals-for-absolute-beginners-16169

1 minute ago, BetterSister said:

Wow uses lua yes but wrobot used csharp. I managed to make scripts using csharp only for couple years but now when I've learned some lua I'd value lua > csharp

My point is that there won't be any guides on the web for C# and wow. maybe on this forum. But c# and wow is usually only connected because of bots.

I am not very good at programming but I would recommend:

1. Learn the fundamentals if you haven't already (learn about things like variables, loops, conditions and other basic things).

2. Download every cs fight class and plugin you can find on here. They are great to see how other people have solved the issues.

3. Use the intellisense in visual studio to see what methods you have access to. Also "Go to definition" and "Find all references" is 2 useful options in the right click menu when right clicking a method or class.

4. Search for what you want to do on here (wrobot related things) or on google (lua or c# related things).

Thanks for all the feedback guys! 

7 hours ago, BetterSister said:

Wow uses lua yes but wrobot used csharp. I managed to make scripts using csharp only for couple years but now when I've learned some lua I'd value lua > csharp

I'm really only interested in learning it for WOW. 

Would you guys recommend just learning LUA if i'm just using it for wow?  I'm just wanting to do simple stuff with it like targeting party members to heal them and then switching back to attack etc.  The rest i just plan to use XML and macros

I have only used wrobot for a week so I haven't done very much with it yet. (a plugin that detects nearby players and display a warning on screen, a plugin that assigns talents automatically on level up in the order I specified and just some fight classes for low lvl characters playing solo with some behavior to stop trying to pull their current target if they have aggro from a nearby mob to make it less likely to pull big packs)

I think c# feels a lot easier to write and understand, I am not used to lua but I don't like it but others might think it is good.

I looked at the Holy Grail c# fight class. It looks like it handles healing party members without targetting them by using focus. (I have not tested the code I took from it, but it seems really useful).

In "WhatsGoingOn" plugin you can check how to make and edit frames ingame. (I used its frame and just customized it so it goes small when noone is nearby and big with a warning when anyone is within range)

"AutoSelectFoodDrink" is a good plugin to use as a framework for a plugin that runs code every x amount of seconds.

Thanks Fantasia, I don't get focus with vanilla unfortunately ?.

I did find an awesome video on youtube about a guy that multiboxes 40 characters to run MC lol.. he uses LUA script and it doesn't look too hard.  (i think i'm going to go lua unless convinced otherwise).

• 2 weeks later...

Lua (ingame Lua) is extremely limiting in terms of options. Targeting is unreliable, you can't interact with game objects or properly control movement. I wouldn't recommend it, but mmm you also don't need wrobot for it in vanilla

On 10/5/2018 at 3:31 AM, Matenia said:

Lua (ingame Lua) is extremely limiting in terms of options. Targeting is unreliable, you can't interact with game objects or properly control movement. I wouldn't recommend it, but mmm you also don't need wrobot for it in vanilla

please tell me, what do you recommend?

I believe I am on the right track, I am planning to start my project, 100% made in PYTHON combat ronines made with machine learning.
I am still deepening my knowledge in Python, the only thing I still do not know is if only using python I can extract information from the game using the blizzard API.

I'm in the right way??

In any forum:

"Making game hacks in Python?

Hello guys. I was wondering if its possible to make gamehacks in python. To be more precisive, I'd like to make hacks for MMORPG games that use gameguard as security... I already made few easy and simple ones using pywin32 and pyhook, but I'd like to make something better. Thanks for response in advance... :))

as long as you can access the Operating System's syscalls to manipulate memory/inject libraries..you should be good in any programming language. Bypassing an anticheat is more involved in the debugging/reverse engineering side, not so much on the programming side. You need to either reverse engineer their anticheat software or find out ways for your software to become undetectable (using less common systemcalls or even writing code that runs in kernel mode).

Answer 1:

As long as you can access the Operating System's syscalls to manipulate memory/inject libraries..you should be good in any programming language. Bypassing an anticheat is more involved in the debugging/reverse engineering side, not so much on the programming side. You need to either reverse engineer their anticheat software or find out ways for your software to become undetectable (using less common systemcalls or even writing code that runs in kernel mode).

Answer 2:

Thanks for that, but ur answer didnt help me. ? Is there any libs/docs u can suggest me, since I'm not even sure where to start!? I don't care about anticheat ATM, I want to make  hack first...   

Answer 3:

It all depends on the type of hack you want to make. The usual gamehacking process consists of using a combination of a memory scanner and a debugger to find useful addresses and functions in the game, and once you've got that information you use a programming language to write your hack. For a debugger I recommend using OllyDbg, and for a scanner I recommend CheatEngine. I would start by looking for tutorials on how to use both.

Hypothetical Example:

• You want to make an infinite ammo hack (assuming the server does not check this) The steps would be the following:
  • Fire up cheat engine, attach it to the target game process, and begin scanning for the ammo address (look up tutorials on this, there are plenty)
  • Once you've identified the address that contains the amount of ammo in the game process memory you can now proceed to write a hack for it.
  • In python pywin32 using WritePRocessMemory api will suffice, all you have to do is have your program run a loop writing 999 to the address you found for ammo, that way your character will have 999 ammo all the time (hence infinite).

Again, that's an oversimplified example..it all depends on what you want to do. I also suggest visiting online gamehacking communities such as unknowncheats, cheatengine forums, gamedeception, etc."

pywin32 224

Project description
Python extensions for Microsoft Windows Provides access to much of the Win32 API, the ability to create and use COM objects, and the Pythonwin environment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OllyDbg is a 32-bit assembler level analyzer debugger for Microsoft® Windows®. Emphasis on binary code analysis makes it particularly useful in cases where source is unavailable.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12 hours ago, Garub said:

I believe I am on the right track, I am planning to start my project, 100% made in PYTHON combat ronines made with machine learning.
I am still deepening my knowledge in Python, the only thing I still do not know is if only using python I can extract information from the game using the blizzard API.

I'm in the right way??

In any forum:

"Making game hacks in Python?

Hello guys. I was wondering if its possible to make gamehacks in python. To be more precisive, I'd like to make hacks for MMORPG games that use gameguard as security... I already made few easy and simple ones using pywin32 and pyhook, but I'd like to make something better. Thanks for response in advance... :))

as long as you can access the Operating System's syscalls to manipulate memory/inject libraries..you should be good in any programming language. Bypassing an anticheat is more involved in the debugging/reverse engineering side, not so much on the programming side. You need to either reverse engineer their anticheat software or find out ways for your software to become undetectable (using less common systemcalls or even writing code that runs in kernel mode).

Answer 1:

As long as you can access the Operating System's syscalls to manipulate memory/inject libraries..you should be good in any programming language. Bypassing an anticheat is more involved in the debugging/reverse engineering side, not so much on the programming side. You need to either reverse engineer their anticheat software or find out ways for your software to become undetectable (using less common systemcalls or even writing code that runs in kernel mode).

Answer 2:

Thanks for that, but ur answer didnt help me. ? Is there any libs/docs u can suggest me, since I'm not even sure where to start!? I don't care about anticheat ATM, I want to make  hack first...   

Answer 3:

It all depends on the type of hack you want to make. The usual gamehacking process consists of using a combination of a memory scanner and a debugger to find useful addresses and functions in the game, and once you've got that information you use a programming language to write your hack. For a debugger I recommend using OllyDbg, and for a scanner I recommend CheatEngine. I would start by looking for tutorials on how to use both.

Hypothetical Example:

• You want to make an infinite ammo hack (assuming the server does not check this) The steps would be the following:
  • Fire up cheat engine, attach it to the target game process, and begin scanning for the ammo address (look up tutorials on this, there are plenty)
  • Once you've identified the address that contains the amount of ammo in the game process memory you can now proceed to write a hack for it.
  • In python pywin32 using WritePRocessMemory api will suffice, all you have to do is have your program run a loop writing 999 to the address you found for ammo, that way your character will have 999 ammo all the time (hence infinite).

Again, that's an oversimplified example..it all depends on what you want to do. I also suggest visiting online gamehacking communities such as unknowncheats, cheatengine forums, gamedeception, etc."

pywin32 224

Project description
Python extensions for Microsoft Windows Provides access to much of the Win32 API, the ability to create and use COM objects, and the Pythonwin environment.

OllyDbg is a 32-bit assembler level analyzer debugger for Microsoft® Windows®. Emphasis on binary code analysis makes it particularly useful in cases where source is unavailable.

You can use python to make your own hack, instead of using WRobot.
However, if you want to write anything for wrobot. I'd suggest learning C# or Lua.
If you know python. then you will easily be able to learn C# and/or Lua.

15 hours ago, Ordush said:

You can use python to make your own hack, instead of using WRobot.
However, if you want to write anything for wrobot. I'd suggest learning C# or Lua.
If you know python. then you will easily be able to learn C# and/or Lua.

I will study Python another time, let my knowledge become more consolidated. And I'm going to C #

Friend's voice: I do not know how to express myself well in a language that I do not speak (English) @Ordush, but I want you to know that I consider you the best player of this forum, at least I am sine to myself, always giving relevant information to my questions. Thank you brother.

7 minutes ago, Garub said:

I will study Python another time, let my knowledge become more consolidated. And I'm going to C #

Friend's voice: I do not know how to express myself well in a language that I do not speak (English) @Ordush, but I want you to know that I consider you the best player of this forum, at least I am sine to myself, always giving relevant information to my questions. Thank you brother.

Thank you for the kind words Garub. Luckily for all of us, there are some bright souls on this forum. Glad i can help you out. ?
As @Mateniasaid check out https://mooc.fi/en/
Or https://mva.microsoft.com/en-us/training-courses/c-fundamentals-for-absolute-beginners-16169?l=Lvld4EQIC_2706218949

Bob Tabor, Matenia, Droidz, my brother and a few others on this forum is who taught me all i know about C#. ?

Edited by Ordush