Pathfinding Wonky

Seems anytime it has to go thru the barrens near a mountain it goes full retard and runs into loops trying to find the best path and ends up actually running into trees and lookin extremely bottish, it will find a route go there then 50% way find another route and go that way thinking its faster but ends up looping between both paths endlessly.  It seems like it has gotten way worse than 3 weeks ago, like 3 weeks ago main problem was just running to vendors / flightmaster but now if it has to pass thru say barrens small narrow passage to ashenvale it goes full retard

Since there's just been a new implementation of the pathfinder there will be some bugs but I think once they get ironed out it'll be so much better than it was. Maybe make a bug report of this one? Screenshots and destination coords would help to replicate this.

52 minutes ago, Marsbar said:

Since there's just been a new implementation of the pathfinder there will be some bugs but I think once they get ironed out it'll be so much better than it was. Maybe make a bug report of this one? Screenshots and destination coords would help to replicate this.

I agree to this. The first time might look rough now, but what we are getting here, is so much better than what we had before.

Yes but i would much rather have option to use old version till u iron out kinks.  as of now i woke up with 6 bots doing nothing 2 offline from a crash, 5 running into tents, walls, mountains and 5 accounts banned in last day when i haven't had an account banned in a month but with it getting stuck on almost every barrens mountain he will continue to be reported and it will just be another month of bans.