Bot refuses to use drink

I have drink name typed correctly and the percentages are at 1% to 70% but it only stops to drink once its run out of mana mid fight, it will kill the mob then say resting but never drinks the item. Any idea why?

At 1% minimum, it would only start drinking if you drop below 1% mana after combat.

So Just do 55% to 95%. It will start drinking if you drop below 55 and until you've reached 95% before it gets up and fights again. This is a common question, use the search next time.

1 hour ago, Matenia said:

At 70% to 70% it can't start drinking... Just set it to 55 to 95, make sure the names are set correctly and you don't use a plugin like iEquip that overwrites drink.

i've noticed it tends to keep fighting if its very far below the set percentage. I have it set to 40 but if it gets down to like 5% it still fights regardless. Is there a setting im missing? my repair bill is huge cause the bot keeps dying from going in with 10 mana

8 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello, Can you share your log file please (

).

Got a fresh log from today, ended up doing the same thing, fighting till it hit the mark would sometimes sit down and drink/eat then fight but other times would fight, not drink and keep fighting at 0 mana then after wanding it to death it drinks/eats

16 Nov 2018 12H17.log.html

20 hours and still no one? Bot is not doing what it is set to do, is this being worked on or investigated? I've reset everything to default and it still will not follow its default rules. this is an issue

What are your food and drink settings?

As a test set the minimum % on drink to something like 80% and max to 100%

This means it should drink after any fight where its mana is below 80%.

7 hours ago, Marsbar said:

Nvm, just read your log file, it goes into the regen state (waits for your % to be what your set) but doesn't drink, correct?

Correct, it tries to drink but never does even though i have plenty of food and drink. For some reason it just skips right over it. Sometimes it does though and works correctly but at a certain point it just keeps going till it dies. I should note it says its drinking in the log file but it doesnt stop or anything. I see it printed in debug sometimes but does nothing. I've set everything to default, followed tutorials in case i was doing something wrong. Not sure whats up with it

17 hours ago, Damply said:

Sometimes it does though and works correctly

^ can you elaborate? As in sometimes it does drink or sometimes it just sits there and waits for mana?

Couple of things you could try:

• Disable "Search in bag for best food/drink item available."
  • Changing a setting that I don't seem to see in the GUI called SkipRegenIfFlaggedInCombat, it's set to true in your log but I have no idea what it actually does (so maybe ignore this one). You can set it to false by going into the development tools and running (set it to c#) 
    wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.SkipRegenIfFlaggedInCombat=false;

Guidance on devtools can be found here.

• Make sure to check if you have your exact current drink using the dev tools 

var haveCurrentDrink = Bag.GetBagItem().Select(x => x.Name).Contains(wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.DrinkName);
    robotManager.Helpful.Var.SetVar("dbgOutput", haveCurrentDrink);

it will return true if you have the drink that you set in the settings in your inventory.

Edited by Marsbar

nvm as I was writing this stuff i checked your log again and saw you have a space after your drink name

scratch that i got over excited.

Edited by Marsbar

I created a small diagnostics plugin that should log some additional stuff when it's in its regeneration state, can you run this? 

It's in cs format so you can open it in notepad if you're interested in what it's doing.

Removed the diagnostics plugin because of a bad while loop

Edited by Marsbar

6 hours ago, Marsbar said:

I created a small diagnostics plugin that should log some additional stuff when it's in its regeneration state, can you run this? 

It's in cs format so you can open it in notepad if you're interested in what it's doing.

Diagnostics.cs

Well this breaks the whole bot, when it needs to drink/eat it spams in debug that its not doing it and just sits there doing nothing but i created a log if you want it. To elaborate more on what its doing, it will fight and drink/eat SOMETIMES. Other times just doesnt do it and keeps fighting till it dies

20 Nov 2018 13H10.log.html