I got popped twice on Netherwing. Mostly because someone "reported" me on discord and other one was a 24/7 trial run of mostly common grinding spots. The reported account was 46 and the 24/7 account got to level 56.

This is with only grinding and no questing. I'm sure if you could afford some of these quester profiles floating around it might be a different story. I'm cheap and broke so I just make my own grinder profiles.

Banned twice at level 40 now. Any chance that Netherwing is checking people at certain levels?

I was using different profiles each time and on the second time I was monitoring my bot at all times while I was running and I saw nothing suspicious

2 hours ago, mduece77 said:

Banned twice at level 40 now. Any chance that Netherwing is checking people at certain levels?

I was using different profiles each time and on the second time I was monitoring my bot at all times while I was running and I saw nothing suspicious

No clue. I'm running 4 more accounts through all 4 on different personal made profiles. All 4 different classes and races so lets see where this gets us.

31 minutes ago, Lixion said:

No clue. I'm running 4 more accounts through all 4 on different personal made profiles. All 4 different classes and races so lets see where this gets us.

Sounds interesting. Please let me know!

Lost 7 accounts today. I will check all my logs later tonight. Mule/Gold account was not hit

All on different IPs via proxies, all using HMA Plugin, and Bambo Quester 1-50 Profiles. Bots were active ~12 hours a day, about 95% AFK, for 18 days.

35 Undead Mage
36 Undead Rogue
26 Orc Warrior
32 Undead Rogue
35 Undead Priest
28 Tauren Druid
25 Tauren Hunter

Just now, Amontis said:

Lost 7 accounts today. I will check all my logs later tonight. Mule/Gold account was not hit

All on different IPs via proxies, all using HMA Plugin, and Bambo Quester 1-50 Profiles. Bots were active ~12 hours a day, about 95% AFK, for 18 days.

35 Undead Mage
36 Undead Rogue
26 Orc Warrior
32 Undead Rogue
35 Undead Priest
28 Tauren Druid
25 Tauren Hunter

Give us more info. give me your discord pls, i have a questions about bambo 1-50 profiles aswell. 
Give me Logfiles, i can help you investigate the reason

29 minutes ago, maukor said:

Dont worry Mr.Bambo, we already investigated the reason ; )))

Haha you think my profile is the Reason he got banned on so many chars at the same time?

You are out of your mind kid haha

5 hours ago, maukor said:

Didnt say that

I am sorry then.

Still not sure what you were referring to though you obvsly tried to bash my quester yet another time, because you want your refund so badly.

Also I think my profile has nothing to do with it, I think I know better than you what is going on with the mass bans on netherwing. @Amontis was the first guy who got hit, but not the last one, trust me.

Edited by Bambo