it worked for me. I didnt have a chance to try the software much but the bot was able to kill mobs in automation. However, it doesnt loot and it kills rats.

This is the first time I am using this software but I will report back again after i find a good TBC questing profile for taurens and a fight class for feral druids.

22 hours ago, zalambur said:

Does this bot work on the Netherwing TBC server that has just launched today? 

yes works. however the server is highly unstable so you need a good relogger.

On 1/5/2019 at 10:49 AM, zalambur said:

it worked for me. I didnt have a chance to try the software much but the bot was able to kill mobs in automation. However, it doesnt loot and it kills rats.

This is the first time I am using this software but I will report back again after i find a good TBC questing profile for taurens and a fight class for feral druids.

where did you download your TBC client from? their website? curious if maybe I downloaded the wrong client so it won't work with the bot... .says incorrect version.

To All of you who are wondering about Netherwing. Yes this bot works. I am currently level 27 just purely using the bot. I am using the relogger that comes with the bot when you install as well as PAID profiles. The bot works just fine and kills mobs or quests (depending on your profile). It loots, trains, levels professions etc.

11 minutes ago, Spesh said:

To All of you who are wondering about Netherwing. Yes this bot works. I am currently level 27 just purely using the bot. I am using the relogger that comes with the bot when you install as well as PAID profiles. The bot works just fine and kills mobs or quests (depending on your profile). It loots, trains, levels professions etc.

Im currently in the low 20's, maybe i ask what profile do you use and do you bot 24/7? im still trying to figure out how hard i can push the limits

Well it is a private server and lots of people around always so i use that to my advantage so yes i bot 24/7.  In my opinion it is the best time to bot because it looks less suspicious because it is a new server and everyone is going hard and you just look like you are killing mobs for quests. I also do not want to share publicly what profiles I use.

Just a warning here.

I Saw several bots getting reported in Westfall while gridning on the beasts there, im not sure who's profile it is that utilize that but atleast now you have been warned!

1 hour ago, Jalapan said:

Just a warning here.

I Saw several bots getting reported in Westfall while gridning on the beasts there, im not sure who's profile it is that utilize that but atleast now you have been warned!

Can't be my stuff. Only my vanilla grinders use westfall. My tbc stuff uses loch modan in that level range.

Hey guys, I'm having some trouble with my relogger on this server.

It logs in fine but it gets stuck at character selection and keeps trying to choose a server.

I've tried writing Netherwing, Netherwing (2.4.3), and Netherwing PVP as server name but none of it is working.

Any suggestions?

There is the relogger action in the General settings when you configure in Wrobot. Also in the wrobot folder there is a program called "relogger" You need to use this for it to log back in. If the server crashes and it does not connect in some time it will close wow and wrobot and restart them an attempt to log in and repeat this process until it does log in.

If anyone wants to help out a fellow botter, I'd love some advice.

I d/led WRobot, installed it, and it runs on Netherwing *BUT* it runs horribly. Keeps wanting to make my mage fight with his staff instead of spells (d/led several fightclasses, but always the same result), it won't learn new spells (installed plugin so I thought it would), and just a bunch of other crap going wrong. It's useless to me as is but I see others here claiming to have success, so...

I just want to 100% AFK frost mage from 1 - 70. Any and all advice is welcome! An up-to-date beginner's guide? A list of the basics?? A "Here's whatcha ya gotta do to get started" post?

but that works on the new Netherwing server.

Thanks fro replying. ?

4 minutes ago, Twisted4ever said:

If anyone wants to help out a fellow botter, I'd love some advice.

I d/led WRobot, installed it, and it runs on Netherwing *BUT* it runs horribly. Keeps wanting to make my mage fight with his staff instead of spells (d/led several fightclasses, but always the same result), it won't learn new spells (installed plugin so I thought it would), and just a bunch of other crap going wrong. It's useless to me as is but I see others here claiming to have success, so...

I just want to 100% AFK frost mage from 1 - 70. Any and all advice is welcome! An up-to-date beginner's guide? A list of the basics?? A "Here's whatcha ya gotta do to get started" post?

but that works on the new Netherwing server.

Thanks fro replying. ?

My best experience is just to level it to level 6 by hand so it can conjure food/water itself then letting it go to town via the bot. It'll spam spells until it ooms, then it'll wack with staff after. 

There's a couple mage fighting profiles but you'll have to purchase the good one.