Bots not ressurecting

4 hours ago, Bambo said:

Logs repeatedly show [Ressurect] player dead. But the bot just idles and does not walk to body at all. 6+ Bots completely broken. Tried updating. Not working.

sometimes the same problem

This is happening to me very frequently on both sunwell/netherwing. My bots arent realizing they're dead for some reason. I have tried messing with latency values etc... nothing seems to work. I never use addons with my bot clients. 

Bot seems to not realize that it's actually dead and even when it does pathfinding doesn't seem to work. The map shows a straight line going to the my corpse rather than a route generated by pathfinder, fixed by restarting the bot but still

10 hours ago, Edgewood411 said:

This is happening to me very frequently on both sunwell/netherwing. My bots arent realizing they're dead for some reason. I have tried messing with latency values etc... nothing seems to work. I never use addons with my bot clients. 

Bot seems to not realize that it's actually dead and even when it does pathfinding doesn't seem to work. The map shows a straight line going to the my corpse rather than a route generated by pathfinder, fixed by restarting the bot but still

Hello, if you can share info please: (and you log file)

On 1/16/2019 at 12:21 PM, Droidz said:

If when this happens you can send me result by private message of "player info" in dev tools (of several character if you can)