Plants don"t touch the ground

duthibaut

I use the bot since 2 years now. And after 2 years i say to me the same thing : Why in drood form, the bot go to the ground for gatherer plants ? It aggro all the mobs and it's a big loss of time.

Someone have find a solution for that ? Or a pluggin maybie ?

Best regards !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, duthibaut said:

i'm using the warmane client, or it's maybie with some specific parameters ? ...

New or old models?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/12/2020 at 7:16 PM, Chiffon said:

@Droidz

If it wasn't very much ruining the experience for me I wouldn't bump again, sorry.

But it really is ?

(TBC)

I am not sure if this is how the game is, but you cant actually gather a herb until you completely land on the ground. Maybe its something warmane implemented to fuck up druids ? or maybe this is how the game is. Go manually and try to herb something, you cant unless you land on the ground.

I really think warmane did something! But yes, that's the situation right now.

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, it's quite a necro post but I will however still add this.
NEVER use the client downloaded from a servers site on that same server. It's very likely that the server has installed some kind of anti-cheat into the client they are hosting.

The last part with the hang-up that is because of a bad profile, if you make your profiles go too high in the air over a herb it will try to get to the herb by flying in a 180 degree line, which is not possible, so it will get offset by 1 degree, which will make the bot turn it around, which will repeat itself. This is how the last video happens.
So if you want it NOT to do that, go closer to the herb so it doesn't fly in a 180 degree line directly down to the herb. ?

About 5 posts up I pointed out that this was bumped due to the problem being present still. I could make another one just to not necro, but figured I'd rather keep it within the same post when it's the same problem still. I honestly don't expect features to be fixed anymore, but since it was answered with wrong information, I thought I'd correct the comment in case someone else finds this thread later.

That last post I noticed I actually uploaded the wrong one. Sorry about that. (It wasn't a profile at all if I remember it right. It was automation.)
It was supposed to be a video about the bug where it get's stuck just spiraling upwards indefinitely. But it's another problem entirely, and shouldn't have been in this post. 

10 minutes ago, Chiffon said:

About 5 posts up I pointed out that this was bumped due to the problem being present still. I could make another one just to not necro, but figured I'd rather keep it within the same post when it's the same problem still. I honestly don't expect features to be fixed anymore, but since it was answered with wrong information, I thought I'd correct the comment in case someone else finds this thread later.

That last post I noticed I actually uploaded the wrong one. Sorry about that. (It wasn't a profile at all if I remember it right. It was automation.)
It was supposed to be a video about the bug where it get's stuck just spiraling upwards indefinitely. But it's another problem entirely, and shouldn't have been in this post. 

I didn't mean your post was necro, but that I replied to a necro post. I can see how those two things could get mistaken, sorry bad choice of words from my side.
I've only had issues with the downspiralling when using a gather profile, if I was getting to high. It could probably be fixed by doing more Z moving. ?
However, post stuff in the bug tracker instead of the forum if you want to get stuff fixed. These posts drown

2 hours ago, Ordush said:

First of all, it's quite a necro post but I will however still add this.
NEVER use the client downloaded from a servers site on that same server. It's very likely that the server has installed some kind of anti-cheat into the client they are hosting.

The last part with the hang-up that is because of a bad profile, if you make your profiles go too high in the air over a herb it will try to get to the herb by flying in a 180 degree line, which is not possible, so it will get offset by 1 degree, which will make the bot turn it around, which will repeat itself. This is how the last video happens.
So if you want it NOT to do that, go closer to the herb so it doesn't fly in a 180 degree line directly down to the herb. ?

My client is from warmane themselves but I downloaded it about 5 years ago. Thats a good point though, might try to find a client from different server and use it on warmane.

hello,

To start, disable wow addons.

If problem is not resolved:

if you use option "use lua to move" disable it, else try to enable it (in advanced general settings)