Object ID Not found to interact with

Xypho

Hey guys,
i started doing questing profiles but i got problem at doing that Quest well done.
Problem is the Object ID cant be found, i put in "Gathering".
So is there any chance to "solve" the quest?

quest object 55.png

Tools->Npc Quest giver editor->add new npc(+)->put "A half-eaten body" as name, click "informatin by name" button, dont forget to check "Is Game object"

he dont move also to this place, i think he couldnt find the right Coordinates, and where should i put them in then? 
i also get some weird coordinate X, Y, Z... when i click information by name

BTW Removed that pulse on right top site

asdasdasdasd.png

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// FINALY i just make him walk but he cant "interact" with them bones... /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//use as overridepulse with complete condition.
if (!Quest.HasQuest(Quest ID) && !(ObjectManager.Me.Position.DistanceTo2D(new Vector3(x, y, z)) < 20))
{
wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPosition(new Vector3(x, y, z));
wManager.Wow.Helpers.Interact.InteractGameObject(ObjectManager.GetWoWGameObjectByEntry(Object ID).FirstOrDefault().GetBaseAddress);
Thread.sleep(100);
wManager.Wow.Helpers.Lua.RunMacroText("/script AcceptQuest();");
}
return;

complete condition : 
return (Quest.HasQuest(Quest ID) && !Quest.GetQuestCompleted(Quest ID));

//turn in code
wManager.Wow.Helpers.Lua.RunMacroText("/click QuestFrameCompleteQuestButton");

Enjoy mate.

@Zerarim i just putted too german name inside, doesnt matter, cause ID is the same.
@The Smokie. How to put them in? And what need i to put in? I Never used it, so can you tell me fast how to do that?
Where need i need to put QUest ID and where to put that script in??

@The Smokie.i mean, i know a bit, but i want your help so i ask you to tell me how you would do it.
i just want help to solve my problem i would be rly thankful when you can help me, i mean we are one community? ?

Smokie's code was a bit over the top, professional for sure! Heres a few examples you can use that ive created.

// RunCode - Interact with ObjectID - Gather Object RunCode
// Add Object Location in the Vector3 cords. Add the Object ID in the int objectid.
// Add the ITEM ID in the middle where it says < 1

var pos = new Vector3(199.9151f, 3472.976f, 63.24443f);
int objectId = 184115 ;

wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithGameObject(pos, objectId);

Thread.Sleep(Usefuls.Latency + 10000);

if(ItemsManager.GetItemCountById(23339) < 1)
{
wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithGameObject(pos, objectId);

Thread.Sleep(Usefuls.Latency + 10000);
}

you can also create a "IF statment" - i get a little giggle out of the andoido part ?

IF Has Quest (1234)
Pulse - Follow path to the object
Runcode (Enter the following below - change the id of the object using the helper tools
Endif

WoWGameObject andoido = wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.GetObjectWoWGameObject().FirstOrDefault(i => i.Entry == 148917);
            if (andoido != null)
            {
                wManager.Wow.Helpers.Interact.InteractGameObject(andoido.GetBaseAddress);
            }

Hello,

Andoido Has some problems, it need a lot more conditions but over all it will work but if you're gonna write code to interact with a quest giver its a good idea to hard code it. hard coding it is the only way to make it sure it runs 100% of the time. 

You're code is very close to mine but you're is missing a movetopostion to get the quest or item. mine does everything with no problems.