All bots banned on Sunwell

All my bots were banned on Sunwell. 

All at same time. Nothing in log. Only a few left.
Different Fight profiles / Classes / IP's / VM's  

Anyone have any idea of what I should change to remain undetected?

Don't stay in one spot longer than 5 minutes bot is so visible to the trainded eye ( whole movement is so fckin wonky  and unnatural like hell + strange pathing aroung the world ) that no wonder is getting banned.  I'm not sure they don't have detection already but instead of insta ban they check the bot first. I got banned without anybody around in the middle of nowhere without any kind of conversation, nothing in friends just random loner bot with good rotation not wonky at all. And they even will check you with private conversation if you grind not quest too long like 3 hours without breaks  ... ( don't use pqr, is detected  teleport is safe if you teleport with 5 sec intervals ) 

I'm pretty sure they don't have a Detection, but they have alot of player keeping Eyes open and a active & expierenced GMs. If u report a Bot there will be a GM in seconds. If u are once suspicious it's so easy to confirm. Some Option that the Bot will rebuff if buffs<1minute should help a bit. Atleast he only banned me for 1 Month...

Yes no detection or rare chance to detect - rather user report / bored gms. Actually running bot in the ally ah runing in one line from left to right and waving to random people and nothing after one hour. And don't do that what is stated on the screen ^^ And yes watched some guy doing sw elvyn starting quests gosh it's so visible like for example there is a tree before me I will not go near the tree I will go at the tree and then strafe when stuck. 

1.png

HI Guys,

have encountered the same issue on Sunwell, checked today a new char and got banned at lvl 6. Perfectly human-like questing I was watching the game the whole time. So yea, they must figuered a way to detect the wrobot, especially the main developer "Piootrek" :(.