13 hours ago, retrostalgic said:

im lvl 50 so far no issues- but they only allow you to connect 2 clients at once- so im struggling trying to figure out how to set up virtual machines xd(im tech noob)

I only have 2 accounts there atm. What happens if you log on with another account, is it IP based or hardware ID based?

5 hours ago, Ordush said:

I only have 2 accounts there atm. What happens if you log on with another account, is it IP based or hardware ID based?

im not sure but their website says "We'll allow 2 connections from the same PC."" 

I will be releasing a lot based on that server. ?
I'm currently working on updating all my TBC Fightclasses. ?

I'm leveling 1-70 too on a few chars, just to get an idea of what is the quickest way to level up. ?

10 hours ago, gav336 said:

Does anyone else have an issues where the bots will run for a while then dc at the exact same time? Using two bots.

It's server restart, Endless.gg crashes several times every day. It has nothing to do with botting.

Just now, Mortis123 said:

Got banned 3 times on Endless already using different profiles (quster / grinder). First bot at 14 lvl (!), second one at lvl 19 and third was 41...

I have not been banned once. I've leved several chars now. Perhaps it's because you are using normal quester/grinders on a 5x server?

11 hours ago, thomasd said:

Hi guys i m looking for  some profiles on TBC ( package and stuff only for gold)

I am releasing some content soon.
With that said: I need a beta tester for my questing profile. It's made for 6x (Horde Endless)

On 3/12/2020 at 3:55 AM, Ordush said:

I am releasing some content soon.
With that said: I need a beta tester for my questing profile. It's made for 6x (Horde Endless)

ill test it - just sent you message on discord you know who this is. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2020 at 11:19 PM, Mortis123 said:

Got banned 3 times on Endless already using different profiles (quster / grinder). First bot at 14 lvl (!), second one at lvl 19 and third was 41...

I got banned too at level 30

Just now, Kingpat21 said:

i got banned now 2 times... i dont know why.... i think they will see that my char are online over 15h ? and always they banned me 4 or 5 o clock in the morning.. 

i use only the 1-70 quester Profile from Ordush.. it works really fine and good.. .but i dont now why they me banned.... and i use the humanmasterplugin... 

It's very very simple. You don't bot more than you would play.
I now have 7x level 70's on that server. I have not been banned once.
Only bot 8 hours a day maybe 10. If you overdo it, you get flagged automatically.

This is how it has been since the dawn of botting lol

Edited by Ordush