Bambo

bamboscam

I made my own bot and i wasnt going to tell them before i was getting somewhere, they found out too early, they are mad at me.

i never "scammed" anyone, i decided to code my own lua botbase for classic wow, they don't want me in the game

http://prntscr.com/s04f8t

http://prntscr.com/s04fhv

Edited by Bambo

23 minutes ago, bamboscam said:

Oh you didnt?

Stop talking BS.

Why does your bot look like a ripoff from other bots?

Oh true you stole the code and scammed people ?

Dont act stupid . Your a scammer.

its not true and you are invested because you are one of the people that make alot of money and do not want me in the game ?

No im not

I just hate scammers

"em before i was getting somewhere, they found out too early, "

pretty obvious

"and do not want me in the game "

Yep sure buddy. thats why every other bot creator has no problem with them except you who got banned everywhere for scamming and ripping off.

You cant even create good profiles how do you think you can code a bot?

Good luck launching a bot when your banned from every unlocker

Jesus fuck dude, are you so scared someone else is gonna crash your mediocre ass Lua bot?
If someone without a degree doing some passion work threatens your project into you exiling him out of fear, that says a lot more about you and your inability to do anything of value than it says about them.

Better hold on to your bitcoins, because this market is unstable as fuck and someone with actual skills will come along and shoot your shitty Lua bots out of the game eventually.
I wonder how much you paid the people who write the Lua unlockers without which you'd be out of the job to ban other bot developers.

You coming here with your bullshit makes it even more transparent. Nobody would've given this any thought, but you trying to do damage control actually makes us see the truth. Sub 50 IQ move, my dude.

Hello,
We have never had a problem here with Bambo.
You make accusations without giving any evidence. I hope this story will be resolved soon, but it has nothing to do with WRobot I close this subject.

EDIT: I don't ban you, but please don't create new thread about that. If you need to speak send me private message.

• Droidz changed the title to Bambo
  • Droidz locked this topic