Party bot [healer mode] not working!

Photogenic

Hi,

Just what the title says, Healer mode not working at all. My fight class is setup correctly with no issues because I tried to use wRotation to test my fight class and is working just fine. When I set to healer mode, my toon does not do anything. No plugins turned on.

I don't even know what healer mode is. It probably doesn't put your fightclass in combat (i.e. Fight.InFight = true) so just execute your rotation if you have partymembers in combat or if you've used the XML editor, just make it spells be executed "out of combat" but only under certain conditions

1 hour ago, Matenia said:

I don't even know what healer mode is. It probably doesn't put your fightclass in combat (i.e. Fight.InFight = true) so just execute your rotation if you have partymembers in combat or if you've used the XML editor, just make it spells be executed "out of combat" but only under certain conditions

58 minutes ago, Smokie said:

There a Healer Mode? @Matenia you make a new product i didnt hear about ? JK 

I meant the option where it says "Healer" in party settings. When its turned on, everything stops working completely. When its off, my fight class is working. However, its trying to attack mobs as well. I want it to completely ignore mobs and focus on healing only.

I tried using Matenia's plugin afterward to see if it fixes anything. When I turn on "Healer" on plugin, it does the same thing. I also noticed that the plugin turns off "Help party members" in my settings. When plugin healer setting is turned off, basically it does the same thing as the normal party mode, fight and heal, which I do not want.

The plugin had strange behavior as well. The bot follows my toon > stops on top of it > My toon moves away > bot doesn't follow > My toon gets in combat > bot comes to help (attack/heal)> then it follows my toon the same way until its again on top of it, then stops moving/stops following completely >repeat. regardless to the distance/range I assign.

Sorry, didn't mean to get into the plugin details that I am having, but mainly here healer setting seems to make everything stops working.

What I am looking for ?
simply have the bot focus on healing and no attacks at all - and no bottish follow behavior.
-Funny thing, I was able to make the bot follow me and focus completely on healing with only wRotation !! but I have to keep my main toon targeted at all times. However, the only big draw back is that the bot follow my toon based on the range assigned in the fight class. If range is 40, it will keep exactly 40. This is very obvious as every time I move one step, the bot moves one step also. I wish this could be slightly randomized.

For what you want, you'll need to write your own product with C# and/or write your own fightclass too. Basically your fightclass needs to ignore normal wrobot behavior and just heal party members at all times if they drop low. My plugin pauses your movement once you get into minimum follow distance (or w/e it's called in the settings), so it's probably a fault setup on your part. But randomizing the distance is also way more complicated than you anticipate - especially if you want it to look natural and catch up if you run out of visible range at which point you need something similar to my plugin to communicate between bots and broadcast your world position.

8 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello, share your fightclass (or sample fightclass with one spell) and your log file (to check your settings)

Yes sorry, I realized it was my fight class profile. My fightclass was working long time ago but maybe with updates, it changed.
Solution: I found my spell had (Combat only: true) Turned false, now it works!

8 hours ago, Matenia said:

For what you want, you'll need to write your own product with C# and/or write your own fightclass too. Basically your fightclass needs to ignore normal wrobot behavior and just heal party members at all times if they drop low. My plugin pauses your movement once you get into minimum follow distance (or w/e it's called in the settings), so it's probably a fault setup on your part. But randomizing the distance is also way more complicated than you anticipate - especially if you want it to look natural and catch up if you run out of visible range at which point you need something similar to my plugin to communicate between bots and broadcast your world position.

Your plugin works great. The fault was from my fight class like I mentioned above. However, the follow option wasn't working because I needed to run the plugin+bot on the main toon they suppose to follow. At first, I read somewhere that I can run the bot on my main and click pause and it should still communicate, that is the problem, it wasn't. So I had to run the bot at all times on the toon I am controlling.
I just used wRotation on the toon I am using with no fight class active or anything else. Works great! Combining the bot default follow with your plugin, its slightly better follow behavior.

Thank you guys!

9 hours ago, Matenia said:

The plugin starting to have strange behavior again ?

When the main toon (I control) targets a mob, the follower (healer set to true) is attempting to go and attack that mob. Keep in mind that I am just targeting the mob, I haven't even attacked it.

EDIT:
I noticed that the main toon reports coordinates based on target if I have one. I wanted to see why followers are trying to attack my target. So I stood still, turned on the leader, it reported a number. Then I targeted a target while being in the same exact spot, leader reported a new different number. I think that's the mobs coordinates. So, followers are casually using click to move, and results in attempting to attack.

You're completely wrong. Leader always reports his own coordinates and that's not how CTM works.
It doesn't *actually* click. And you can't accidentally click on a unit - you either send a move-type CTM or a target type, which also requires a unit guid.

The plugin has a option to instantly help out party members by calling fight on the same target (only once combat starts). If you recompile it yourself, you can disable that easily. Source code is right there.

Also you might wanna tell people what you actually did rather than keeping it to yourself. The whole point of a forum is so that someone else, at a later point, can go back and find the solution to their problem. That's the sole reason I even bother helping leechers in the first place.

13 minutes ago, Matenia said:

You're completely wrong. Leader always reports his own coordinates and that's not how CTM works.
It doesn't *actually* click. And you can't accidentally click on a unit - you either send a move-type CTM or a target type, which also requires a unit guid.

The plugin has a option to instantly help out party members by calling fight on the same target (only once combat starts). If you recompile it yourself, you can disable that easily. Source code is right there.

Also you might wanna tell people what you actually did rather than keeping it to yourself. The whole point of a forum is so that someone else, at a later point, can go back and find the solution to their problem. That's the sole reason I even bother helping leechers in the first place.

Thanks for nothing I guess?
I am telling you exactly what happens and I can record video to prove to you what I am saying. Its not about who is wrong or right, its about what I am actually experiencing. How does Wrobot move? its always with click to move, as far as I have seen. In my screen always Wrobot uses click to move, it actually always enables click to move in game. I am no expert in programming or coding and have zero knowledge in all this but this is what I am experiencing. As I mentioned, when the main toon targets mobs, the plugin makes followers immediately  run after that mob and fight it. Why did my toon report 2 different coordinates when it didn't move ? I have no idea. Again, this is all my educated guesses and what I experience. I might be wrong? sure.

I already mentioned what I "found out" previously if you weren't paying attention. Read below. Thanks captain, you dont need to share your extraordinary knowledge with me. I always shared what I know and I shared multiple fight classes with people that I made, here for everyone to use. People like me may not have the knowledge to be able to share anything at all. But we sure as hell dont need yours either.

Oh and while we at it, nobody here shares much. People like you throw a big ass code at people like me who have zero knowledge how to use it. And if we ask how? the answer always "you need knowledge or pay someone." Even though sometimes the answers are very simple. Your current answer on this whole post gave me zeor benefit towards my problem btw. So thanks for nothing boss!

23 hours ago, warmanebotter said:

-Funny thing, I was able to make the bot follow me and focus completely on healing with only wRotation !! but I have to keep my main toon targeted at all times. However, the only big draw back is that the bot follow my toon based on the range assigned in the fight class. If range is 40, it will keep exactly 40. This is very obvious as every time I move one step, the bot moves one step also. I wish this could be slightly randomized.

I was referring to this only, when I asked you to share your solution. It's not clear at all that you used wRotation on the party healer follower to achieve this:

Figured out a way to make my party toons follow me as if I am a multiboxer and completely focus on healing.

And in regards to CTM, like I said, that is not how it works. CTM internally isn't the same CTM that you use as a player. You cannot accidentally click on a unit just because there happens to be one at the coordinates, if you execute CTM from WoW's code. There are CTM types and you enter a GUID and use a different type if you want to use CTM to target/interact. 

You can look at how the leader sends coordinates in PartyLead.cs. It always sends its own coordinates. If you have movement predicition enabled, then once wRobot triggers movement (MoveTo) it sends the coordinates it it currently running to, rather than the ones its at. Additionally, it only sends coordinates every 10 secs and only if they have changed since the last message. So it's likely that they would change even if you haven't moved. 

If you go into FightAssist.cs, you'll find the method AssistLeader(), which makes yo start a fight with the same target as the leader. There is also AttackEnemies() which makes you start a fight with anybody attacking any party members (this is used mostly for the leader to assist followers).

You are free to modify any of these (i.e. delete the content) and recompile the plugin in Visual Studio. That's what I upload the source code for. If that's not enough, then you don't want help, you want handouts for your specific edge case. And that's usually when people get no further "help".

It's not just throwing code at people. I answer questions all the time. But there's no way I'm gonna sit on my ass fulfilling custom requests for free all day for people who don't really try themselves because "I've never done it before and therefore I can't". Even Smokie who has categorically refused to actually learn to code for years and only ever copy-pasted snippets he could get his hands on actually started to learn now. And if he can, then truly anybody can.