I have been using WRobot for quite some time now. One thing that keeps coming up repeatedly and I don't know if it bothers anyone else or not,
but it would be really great if there was a way to "sleep"  the Fightclass thread when the player is incapacitated, stunned, etc.. There is noting
that screams I am using a bot when it spams abilities several times a second and there is no way to actually perform the spells in game because
your player is stunned. If I were more knowledgeable on the internals of WRobot, I would attempt to write a plug-in, but I am not sure if can be done.

Thanks for your time!

You could put the conditions in the main loop of your fightclass where you execute spells like: !ObjectManager.Me.HaveBuff() or you use something like !ObjectManager.Me.IsStunned. There are several ways to achieve what you want.

I know I could do it my Fight class, but more importantly, it would be better if ALL those stuns were handled internally without the need of fightclasses.

Your client blocks it from sending abilities to the server if you're stunned. So the spamming you see isn't visible to anyone and the server isn't receiving any info about it either.

22 minutes ago, Apexx said:

I did not know that @Matenia, thanks! And the noise effects are client-side as well I presume?

ofc. ?
If you do a dungeon or a raid, notice that you can't hear any of the other players yelling "Spell is not ready yet". Trust me 90% of wow players mash keys. ?