PQR Undetected

TheSmokie

Hello !

Today i wanted to release my copy of PQR aka Rotation here to help others.

What is PQR ?
PQR is a bot designed to perform complex DPS, healing and tanking rotations for the player. It was mainly designed to reduce the tediousness of performing a complex rotation for hours on end, which for many can be a huge relief and provide them with a better WoW experience where they may have wanted to quit in other cases.

No addons to configure.
No pixel scanning to hinder performance.
Easily customizable and shareable abilities and rotations.
Note: this copy of pqr is Undetected on ALL servers 

This only works for 3.3.5a Wrath Of the Lich King.

Servers that been tested :
Warmane (Undetected)
SunWell (Undetected)
Wow-Circle (Undetected)
Sirus (Semi Undetected, Read how to for Custom servers.)
Dalaran-Wow (Undetected)

How to install :
*NOTE: Since you are downloading an EXE directly, some web browsers may consider it malicious*
Download file from below,
extract folder with all files content inside to somewhere on your computer.
Select the process you would like to attach to. You must be logged into your character to do this.
Install and Select your Primary and Secondary rotations.
Press ALT+X to start your Primary rotation, and ALT+Z to start your Secondary rotation. Pressing the key(s) again will either stop the bot or switch the rotation, depending on what you have selected.

Configuring a Rotation :
Select the "Rotation Editor"
Select the Class that you wish to edit.
Select the Profile you wish to edit, or create a new profile.
Select the rotation you wish to edit, or add a new rotation.
The "Current Abilities" list is the rotation that will be used from top to bottom.
Rotations are automatically saved as you make changes.
You may also provide a static download address for your profiles to allow users to use the "Download Update" button as well as provide a note to users so they have more details on what the rotation is supposed to do.

How to use on Custom Servers :
Note : This is just a work around, and Can be Detected AnyTime :
These kind of servers using a custom Mpq file to stop users from using some lua functions, like (CastSpellByName)
i have gotten it to work by using RunMacroText(/cast Spell), you will need to modify whatever profile you are using to use this casting method.

DO NOT NEED EWT TO RUN THIS ,

Credit goes to my friend Scizzydo

Credit for the Rotation bot :  Xelper

if you find any bugs or suggestions please report on my discord :PQR SUPPORT

Download LINK :

Rotation

Rotation.rar

Edited by TheSmokie

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, recently EWT got detected and everyone got permanently banned. Could that happen with that Version of PQR aswell? Anyone using that got banned recently? Thanks in Advance! I've tried it on Blackrock and it works very well, with no Issues. But im scared that maybe the same Thing as with EWT could happen. (On Warmane / Icecrown).

11 minutes ago, Zyaga177 said:

Hello, recently EWT got detected and everyone got permanently banned. Could that happen with that Version of PQR aswell? Anyone using that got banned recently? Thanks in Advance! I've tried it on Blackrock and it works very well, with no Issues. But im scared that maybe the same Thing as with EWT could happen. (On Warmane / Icecrown).

No, you wont get banned unless warmane finds a way to detect a random variable name changes per each launch, each time you launch this pqr the all functions and frames change names, pretty much removing all PQR names in the program, 

Warmane use PQR_FrameEvent so this changes per launch to make undetected.

They can use different methods of detection, same way they can detect EWT without necessarily needing to search for frame names. Anything that's pubically available has a (high) risk of detection because they can freely look at what is done to bypass their detection or even what the original method of injection is.

So it's safe for now and that's it.

• 1 month later...

Using this on Warmane and works really great! 5/5

You still have to make/buy some good scripts before you are fully there, but i'm sure with some digging around you will find some. Or you just buy them of smokie ^^.

Thanks mate.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry for bump, but recently a HUGE banwave about scripters happened. (W4rmane Server, specifically Icecr0wn)

I can't change my ip and try with a trash account right now, can someone tell me if this version is now detected too?

Thanks!

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...