[Solved] Wrobot don't send mail

Artek

As in topic, my wrobot doesnt send loot, checked green items, added specific items, bot doesnt even fly to mailbox. Mail box its not near any blacklisted zone

SOLUTION : 

6 hours ago, TheSmokie said:

Pardon me, but what?

Wrobot don't semd mails, despite i set everything correct, on other computer with same settings works perfectly;;d
Mail is lik 100 yards from vendor i sell trash and it even doesnt try to mail anything

Mail.jpg

Vendor.jpg

12 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Hello, can you share your log file (stop bot when WRobot don't go to mailbox when he should)

Hello, sure but can i do it the way nobody except you can see it?( it reveals what mobs im fighting and this way its very easy to find me ? )

4 minutes ago, Droidz said:

try to clear your npc db (tab tools, remove all entries)

How to do it? there is no button for that, i cant remove entries, can only check/uncheck "can fly to,  save, current profile npc, active"

I thought it might be problem with profile, so i created new one, added npc to the profile where wrobot should sell stuff, now its not even selling trash.... the same NPC, same settings. whats going on?

30 minutes ago, Artek said:

I thought it might be problem with profile, so i created new one, added npc to the profile where wrobot should sell stuff, now its not even selling trash.... the same NPC, same settings. whats going on?

Did you add mailbox in your profile?

Glad you were able to figure it out. Would you mind editing the post title to, "[Solved] title here". It helps a lot for people searching for similar issues and shows, "Solved". Thanks!