at warmane is ok?

c8014752

On 1/12/2021 at 1:51 AM, c8014752 said:

what do you the bot do ? I used the bot farming herb and ore , Maybe because of the old Profiles .Maybe it's because of farming too long.The system will mark these .

Hello, I think warmane has some detection system. My accounts banned too. All was ok till October for me, and after that everytime when I try to bot on wRobot - All my accounts got ban. I use my custom quester profiles, it didn't help ?

1 hour ago, TheSmokie said:

Warmane doesnt detect wrobot. people forget its easy to get banned because they have over 12k people online

It's not report on 15 lvl man. Noone can report you when you bot 2-3 hrs and get ban

Warmane doesn't detect wrobot. However, if you get flagged for multibotting once, they have some sort of system to catch all your accounts at once, even if you're behind a proxy/VPN/VM iirc. Most private servers have this now, from what I remember.

10 hours ago, Weiveismart said:

It's not report on mywowgold 15 lvl man.

they are joking. They want you to buy their paid profiles that's why they tell you that wrobot isn't detected and hope you will pay for subscribe and e.t.c. as for me of course.
I'm botting on warmane since 2018 and have seen when it's detectable or not