Hello I am trying to use this for Ascension.  I can launch WRobot, select my game window, and click Launch game. About 5 seconds after entering the product key the bot crashes with a memory access error.

I have attempted to launch as administrator with no DX hook with the same results. Installed slimdx as well

Also I have attempted all the recommendations outlined here 

image.png.9313db55802f9e4130387d47ee0b6baa.png2 Dec 2021 14H20.log.html

You did try these suggestions correct?

[D] 14:20:47 - Please reset undermentioned Wow key bindings (don't use special keys):

-> Sit / Stand
-> Backward
-> Forward
-> Jump
-> Strafe Left
-> Strafe Right
-> Turn Left
-> Turn Right

[E] 14:20:48 - Keyboard access problem, activate option UseLuaToMove.
[D] 14:20:48 - Warning: You need to run Wow in Windowed mode, for it go to 'Game Menu' > 'System' > in 'Display Mode' select 'Windowed'.

On 12/3/2021 at 7:36 AM, Zan said:

UseLuaToMove is a setting in WRobot. 

Where is that? I dont see a settings section int he client?

On 12/3/2021 at 2:02 PM, Droidz said:

Hello,

Do you run Wow in window mode?

[D] 14:20:48 - Warning: You need to run Wow in Windowed mode, for it go to 'Game Menu' > 'System' > in 'Display Mode' select 'Windowed'.

Yes I am running in window mode

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/3/2021 at 7:02 PM, Droidz said:

Hello,

Do you run Wow in window mode?

I know this thread is old but even when having the game in windowed mode, running via Wow.exe and all the right settings the above memory error occurs no matter what. Those errors happen after the game crashes completely and the window disappears. 

Honestly people getting banned were probably running mining/leveling whatever scripts. I purely used Wrobot to write my own custom rotation scripts but now I can't get it to run at all on ascension.

• 9 months later...
On 1/6/2022 at 3:04 PM, Sleepwalker said:

Honestly people getting banned were probably running mining/leveling whatever scripts.

No, they detect the process. I got banned 5 times level 1 in starting area, while only opening/attaching the bot, but not even running it. One GM even wrote me specifically, that i must not use "WRobot" or any other bot on this server.

I tried many things, like renaming the exe, starting the bot in admin mode and ascension.exe in user mode, etc. but any time i got insta banned. That was at start of the season, when they are more often checking whatever tool they have for it. Later on in the season they only periodically check their tool for bots and you will be banned not instantly but like after a week. Also they do not only ban you, but trace your mail, trades, guild stash, etc. for where the money went and also ban your main account.