How to do a Grinding 1-60 One Click?

Dreamful

Hey,

I actually working on a 1-60 Grinding Profile, i amb with 1-20 done, ut actually crossing some problems now.
If i am in Westfall, and the bot needs goto Wetland to the another grinding spot, how should i do it? any ideas?

Hello,

Sorry, with grinder profile you cannot make custom path to change zone.

PS: You can separate it into multiple profiles so that users understand that they must manually change area.

Maybe you could add a way to tell bot to change profile at certain scenario (like level requirement met or all quests done etc) :) As long as they stay in same region (kalimbor or western kingdom etc) it shouldn't be problem

For a 1-60 click i would use a quester profile.

Create multiple "killandloot' quests.. and set the max level for each 'quest'  select "is grinder-not quest" for each of them.  As the toon levels it will reach the max for each 'quest' and move onto the next one.  

getting the bot to move from westfall > wetlands would be a pain IMO.. i would just look for a spot in duskwood > north STV > South STV, these are not massive movements so the bot should manage.  That will get you 1-35.  

Then make a second profile Feralas > 1Kneedles > Tanaris > Ungoro > Sithilus.  That should do 35-60

As Driodz said you will need to manually get the character to the next starting spot, but the bot will be doing 99% of the work anyway.  Its not a 'one click', more of a '2 click' but if you plan to share it here a 1 click will have so many people/noobs starting it and leaving it running for 20+ hours and getting banned.

Maybe we can have a GoTo function in the Profil Creator?
if we hit the end of the Top Profile the next profile is a GotoProfile, if he is their switches to the next Profile in the list from the top. Just an idea.

e728f44761.jpg

11 hours ago, eeny said:

For a 1-60 click i would use a quester profile.

Create multiple "killandloot' quests.. and set the max level for each 'quest'  select "is grinder-not quest" for each of them.  As the toon levels it will reach the max for each 'quest' and move onto the next one. 

only problem with this Vendor & Repair seems not to work, i dont know added the venors in the Vendors/Repair/Mailbox Editor and if i am press "Go to Town" he does nothing.
And, how can i force a FollowPath before the KillAndLoot? it dosent work he is using the KillAndLoot directly

b01ebcf50e.png