[Request] Warrior Profile Leveling WotLK

Hello, i have recently subscribed to wrobot because i hate leveling. The problems is i don't have so much time to lvl up my character, and i'm looking now for a profile to warrior just for leveling.

If someone can help me with this, i will be here to make my own support too, in the future.

Will be good if some programmer log into warmane wow to check how it's working. At the moment i don't see bugs and if you wanna try to put some profiles, will be great. I know a lot of people interested on the bot, but they don't like somethings like no profiles to quest (it's very very important thing in a bot) and fight profiles.

Thank you and i will be waiting for an answer, sorry for my bad english.

I simply wont be sharing for a good while now, but 1- 60 Alliance is coming in near future depending on weather I feel like it's good enough or if feel like deserve payment for my efforts. Also please do look at download section the current one released will take you from 1 to 15 atm flawlessly granted attack first needs to be better + auto train and it start off in dwarf starting area.

54 minutes ago, colderpotato said:

I simply wont be sharing for a good while now, but 1- 60 Alliance is coming in near future depending on weather I feel like it's good enough or if feel like deserve payment for my efforts. Also please do look at download section the current one released will take you from 1 to 15 atm flawlessly granted attack first needs to be better + auto train and it start off in dwarf starting area.

Not sharing for a while? Need that leech ??... Would pay bank for a questing 1-60

• 2 months later...
On 2/18/2016 at 6:57 PM, Brian said:

Not sharing for a while? Need that leech ??... Would pay bank for a questing 1-60

I would too pay for a Alliance 1-60 questing profile which runs fully /afk.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello people, i'm trying to understand how it works, but i'm still having troubles with fight classes and profiles..
If a mountain is on the way, bot start making some "rare" things.

About the combat routines, it's really hard, bot's not using anything literally, and facing mobs is really unstable..

If you have some guide or some profile bank paid at least, i will test it.. now i'm working at least 14 hours per day and i really like some farm to do something in game :/

Regards.