L4G wow 2.4.0, quester available?

Working for me finished 1-30 elf areas tested and working (all quests) tested all for pickup pulse and hand in's but I wont be posting the profile till its complete 1-60 quest path 1 or 2  more weeks and ill post the profile and start all other factions 1 by 1 till TBC is complete then ill start the TBC 60-70 profiles horde and alliance ill include class training and vendors and mailboxes . Then ill move to WoTLK then ill move to retail completing 1-100 quest paths for all factions. All my profiles will be posted free of charge in support of wrobot be patient ill have some cool profiles for all patches this awesome bot supports. As an in home carer I have a lot of time and no want of payment id just like to fill a few gaps in profile diversity.

5 hours ago, insidiouz said:

Working for me finished 1-30 elf areas tested and working (all quests) tested all for pickup pulse and hand in's but I wont be posting the profile till its complete 1-60 quest path 1 or 2  more weeks and ill post the profile and start all other factions 1 by 1 till TBC is complete then ill start the TBC 60-70 profiles horde and alliance ill include class training and vendors and mailboxes . Then ill move to WoTLK then ill move to retail completing 1-100 quest paths for all factions. All my profiles will be posted free of charge in support of wrobot be patient ill have some cool profiles for all patches this awesome bot supports. As an in home carer I have a lot of time and no want of payment id just like to fill a few gaps in profile diversity.

Nice plan but not gonna happen

1-60 NE quest path completed testing now then posting Spacegoats next who will share much of the NE profile that 1 will be faster most alliance will share the same 20+ paths the hard stuff done just 1-20 each human faction then they share paths horde will be the same after the 1st profile the rest will be fast. Id like to see our community grow and for that we need some profile diversity. I realised the time involved before I posted and that my word would be expected to be held.I look forward to adding to our database many things that it lacks.

34 minutes ago, insidiouz said:

1-60 NE quest path completed testing now then posting Spacegoats next who will share much of the NE profile that 1 will be faster most alliance will share the same 20+ paths the hard stuff done just 1-20 each human faction then they share paths horde will be the same after the 1st profile the rest will be fast. Id like to see our community grow and for that we need some profile diversity. I realised the time involved before I posted and that my word would be expected to be held.I look forward to adding to our database many things that it lacks.

People only play Horde BC, so NE is kinda useless :D

Hi,

Very interested in bc client, thank you developers. Any news on the quest status/timeline for tbc ?

Whenever i use a questing profile for the starting areas the bot hangs at some NPCs. 

Thanks you

On 19-5-2016 at 4:33 AM, insidiouz said:

If you can succeed horde questing you are a legend

Creating questing profile isn't huge problem. Biggest problem is to make it more efficient than grinding

But for sure you cannot make 1-60 questing profile as fast as @insidiouz let us understand. It took me 6 hours to make perfected 2 lvls questing at 20 lvl on x1 server and I'm pretty good at these stuff so we're talking at atleast 12 hours a day rate 2-4 lvls a day so it'll take you atleast 15 days plus fixing bugs via testing so there is no way you can finish it under a month

• 3 weeks later...

You can use CoreCrafts test server. They have a custom level NPC to jump around to different levels. That's whats I have been testing the bot on.

On 19.5.2016 at 4:33 AM, insidiouz said:

what is the status of your profile? :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

Yea I too was curious if there would be a surprise profile at the end of this thread. I won't hold my breath for the profile.

Will you please share for Alliance? Please let me test.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello,

I cannot found completed quests on tbc vresion ( http://wow.gamepedia.com/API_QueryQuestsCompleted don't exist).

It is for this reason than quest bot don't works correctly.

The only way to bypass this probleme is to record in WRobot when quest is completed in game, but it is not reliable (and only quest completed when WRobot is not running will be in the list)