Multiple Wrobot

gibara92

Is there a way to set up multiple wrobots running on 2+ accounts at the same time.  

My goal is to RAF accounts, and have 3+ characters running around grinding individually in a party, instead of 1 killing and 2 following.  

Suggestions? 

I think this depends on your license.  if you have the "unlimited sub" you can have multiple clients running from one external IP.  aka you can have Wrobot running on one or  multiple machines on the same network as long as its the same (external) IP accoring to the wrobot auth server.

ATM i have 5 clients running on my 1 pc using relogger on the same unlimited sub licence key.

Few tips: turn the game graphics and max background FPS wayyy down or your PC will drag and always use 3 similar, but not identical profiles for your bots... if you run the same profile sooner or later they all catch up to eachother and there is nothing more obvious than 3 characters following the same path at the same.  For my tanaan bots i have profiles tanaan 1-5.. the bots may meet each-other, however they will soon part because they all have to follow their different follow paths.

alternatively- as bettersisiter said- party mode is an option, i think the 3 different profiles while in a party will be better tho.