My first month with wrobot.

gh0stfac3

With one week left on my free 30day wow gametime, with my $10 battlechest. I've managed to hit lvl 85 and climbing and buy 2 wow tokens. This has been my first time ever botting on wow and I'm just so happy that I chose wrobot. Must I say farming for me has been the quickest way for XP to level for me. I have used a couple of profiles from the downloads section but mostly the default gathering profiles. I must say I've had more fun with this then two seasons I botted awhile back on d3. I will defiantly be buying the lifetime sub when my month runs out. I just wanted to give you guys my success stories as I'd like to call it.

1 hour ago, gh0stfac3 said:

With one week left on my free 30day wow gametime, with my $10 battlechest. I've managed to hit lvl 85 and climbing and buy 2 wow tokens. This has been my first time ever botting on wow and I'm just so happy that I chose wrobot. Must I say farming for me has been the quickest way for XP to level for me. I have used a couple of profiles from the downloads section but mostly the default gathering profiles. I must say I've had more fun with this then two seasons I botted awhile back on d3. I will defiantly be buying the lifetime sub when my month runs out. I just wanted to give you guys my success stories as I'd like to call it.

Love reviews like this! Especially when its about retail-servers, not private servers. I recently started with WRobot too. My Botting-Acc is still "Starteredition" but i will get the 10€ Battlechest also. What did you exactly "farm" to gain 2 WoW-Tokens? Im really interested, so you basically just grinded to lvl 85. Is that enough too get the tokens? I doubt it, the tokens (at my side) cost about 85K Gold.

Nice text!