Tell WRobot when to rep

KevinVapes

Wazzap fellow member of this lovely WRobot-Community,

i wanted to ask if anybody can give me tips of how to tell the bot when to repair the armor of my toons.

As far as i watched my bot going repping, he does it very early on. You cant even see the "figure" that appears in the right middle of your screen, when your armor is about to break (Yellow/Red).

So what i want to do is let bot only repair if my armos is still 1/4 good for example. Is there a way? I didnt finy anything in the general settings tab/advanced settings.

3 minutes ago, KevinVapes said:

Do i have a bad reputation in this forum or what happened, that nobody is answering in my threads anymore :'(

No you just ask... hard questions.  

Personally i have loaded an auto- vendor / repair addon into the WoW interface.  Depending on what im doing i tell the bot to "go to town" every 110 minutes... Running relogger on a 2 our on / 2 hour off means that i should be vendoring just before the bot does its wait time.

if im lvling with heirlooms i just let the bots do their thing.

Thank you eeny for replying!

Yes im wondering why nobody asked those questions yet, since i find it quite interesting.

I should consider sendhing him to town with a timelimit also.

Another question, since i dont want to seperately open a new thread for it: If i play with my main and log into my "bot licence wow account" build a group with me and my bot and use party-mode on WRobot - is this dangerous? I mean i really dont care if my botted account gets banned or not. Im already fine with it, but my main is "involved" in this process then, if you know what i mean. Since the perso loot update i like to grind and farm alot with my main, my bot also gets the loot and i double the gold. Anyone Experience with this?

Well in the theory you could create a plugin that checks the durability of each equiped item in a specified interval

Lua:

current, maximum = GetContainerItemDurability(bag, slot);

Pseudo:

foreach item
if the item is under durability % use hearthstone

57 minutes ago, KevinVapes said:

Yes im wondering why nobody asked those questions yet, since i find it quite interesting.

Another question, since i dont want to seperately open a new thread for it: If i play with my main and log into my "bot licence wow account" build a group with me and my bot and use party-mode on WRobot - is this dangerous? I mean i really dont care if my botted account gets banned or not. Im already fine with it, but my main is "involved" in this process then, if you know what i mean. Since the perso loot update i like to grind and farm alot with my main, my bot also gets the loot and i double the gold. Anyone Experience with this?

Dont know if you play on a Private Server, but i actually got banned on my Private server couple weeks ago, Botted with a Bot Account but was login in with the same IP on my Main Account, even if didnt was logged in in the same time. They just saw the Ip and bannend all that accounts that match with the my IP.

But yeah, if you Bot on Retail their dont ban your Main. I botted alot on Cata & MoP retail, my main never got banned.

1 hour ago, KevinVapes said:

Keep them away... Keep them faaaaaaarrrrrrr away!

My main's gametime is funded purely by "Xmog Auctions" which is my Bot Acc's buying some random green from the Ah my main put for for 60K. I VPN on my main and bot with 4 accs on my ISP.  i have been here for a year...Never played the main and bot accounts side by side.  no Bans yet.

Well that is crafty indeed.

I should stop doing that - playing with my bot in the same group then. Otherwise i just could be some random multiboxer too i guess..

But i cant get around letting the bot run on my second monitor and playing my main on the same machine (other monitor) i dont have any other systems.So bot and my main will always be on the same machine no matter what.

26 minutes ago, Dreamful said:

Dont know if you play on a Private Server, but i actually got banned on my Private server couple weeks ago, Botted with a Bot Account but was login in with the same IP on my Main Account, even if didnt was logged in in the same time. They just saw the Ip and bannend all that accounts that match with the my IP.

But yeah, if you Bot on Retail their dont ban your Main. I botted alot on Cata & MoP retail, my main never got banned.

No privateserver. I play on retail legion. Yes i already heard that when you play many licences only the ones who where botted got banned. Never would run Wrobot on my main.

1 hour ago, KevinVapes said:

Well that is crafty indeed.

I should stop doing that - playing with my bot in the same group then. Otherwise i just could be some random multiboxer too i guess..

But i cant get around letting the bot run on my second monitor and playing my main on the same machine (other monitor) i dont have any other systems.So bot and my main will always be on the same machine no matter what.

you can bot in a VMWare if you want to do that.

26 minutes ago, Dreamful said:

you can bot in a VMWare if you want to do that.

I guess i just keep it like that, if i get busted it is like it is... its the same account anyway.. and account-sharing is illegal too. So the only one playing it should be me regardless. As i said i already thought about losing my bot-acc and i dont care, it was 8 bucks.. and gametime is funded by my gold i make. As long as my mainacc is safe im fine with it. And i only hear that the botting licence is banned IF it really gets banned anyway. So i should be fine, i guess.