Product+seems+very+promising!+Have+questions!

Drflippy

Hello, when it comes to botting I have hardly no exp with them, I can remember using a fishing bot in wotlk and that sums up my exp with them. I have been following the website mmowned for quite a while now and WRobot seems like a very promising product with a tight knit small community which would be superb. would like to hear from users about pros/cons of the bot and if the are noob friendly. Also does this bot offer like a 1 day free trial or something to see if it would be a good fit for me before i invest into it? Thanks and happy hunting everyone! :biggrin:

• BetterSister changed the title to Product+seems+very+promising!+Have+questions!

It sure is noob friendly but not idiot friendly. If you don't have enough patience to look through the bot settings and setup everything then it isn't for you. It isn't 1 click setup and we aren't HB :biggrin:

Sadly we don't have trial anymore for retail because of security reasons. On private servers you can use trial with key TRIAL. 

Yes all us, eu etc servers are supported

As a relatively new user, I'd say it's reasonably noob friendly, but there aren't a huge amount of profiles available to the public. However, it's reasonably easy to set up your own and you should be getting sorted in no time!

Take your time to watch the new tutorial videos, figure out how to make fight classes etc and you'll be on your way. Of course, there are some already available but these are far more easy for blizzard to catch, which is why most of us make our own custom profiles. I'll be starting to upload some of my old profiles once I stop using them, for instance, but people don't especially want their accounts to be banned so most are kept quite secret.

The already available ones will cover most bases, like levelling, gathering, etc, too!

EDIT: I'd like to add that this is far less likely to get you banned than honorbuddy, as it's less mainstream and there are super large customization elements. Blizzard's crosshairs are quite firmly focused on that bot currently, as it's causing them a lot of issues. Definitely worth the investment.

Edited by Hanke

I think the wrobot comunity need to be more friendly. I dont know if you guys are being like this on purpose to repel new people, or noob people, but everyone who coment here get a wall of flame. I'm new to wrobot, trying to do my best to bring more fight classes and working on profiles too.

Bullying people who dont know how to make profiles will not help them. But instead gonna make them quit wrobot and lose someone who maybe one day probably will make good profiles to the comunity.

2 minutes ago, Drwolftech said:

I think the wrobot comunity need to be more friendly. I dont know if you guys are being like this on purpose to repel new people, or noob people, but everyone who coment here get a wall of flame. I'm new to wrobot, trying to do my best to bring more fight classes and working on profiles too.

Bullying people who dont know how to make profiles will not help them. But instead gonna make them quit wrobot and lose someone who maybe one day probably will make good profiles to the comunity.

if you find someones comments as bullying feel free to report them.

I don't believe anyone was flaming, I just think there isn't a lot of patience for stupidity and/or ignorance around here...

That being said, people who are serious about botting WoW, and are willing to take the time to learn a few things here, are going to find an incredible resource, and a VERY open-ended, fully functioning program.  Those who aren't... not so much.  I'm still absolutely n00b when it comes to most anything with wRobot, yet I'm willing to take my time and figure it out.  There are also many other people on here who are not only willing, but completely able to help answer any questions.

I guess what I'm trying to say, is that you get out of this what you put into it, which for some people lately seems to be very little...  This is a phenomenal tool, in patient hands.

Just now, BetterSister said:

if you find someones comments as bullying feel free to report them. I will look through every report and i don't like bullying at all cuz i've been bullyed myself whole life

You just bullyied the topic creator .

On 21/08/2016 at 4:09 AM, BetterSister said:

It sure is noob friendly but not idiot friendly. If you don't have enough patience to look through the bot settings and setup everything then it isn't for you.

I'm sure you can find a better way to tell people what they need to do to get the bot work flawless. You can even link guides on the post to help them even better. You are a forum moderator after all. Make people work with you to get the comunity grow better.

Just now, Drwolftech said:

I'm sure you can find a better way to tell people what they need to do to get the bot work flawless. You can even link guides on the post to help them even better. You are a forum moderator after all. Make people work with you to get the comunity grow better.

well i didn't mean to bully anyone. If i did i'm sorry

1 minute ago, Drwolftech said:

To take BetterSister defense, alot of user are coming here & wait for a 1button-bot. 

So it may be a little hard, but its a reality that people have to know before using Wrobot !

Exactly.

People want something they can just turn on and watch it go, and while there are a few gatherer profiles that will work like this, for the most part, you need to do a little bit of time investment to really see anything shine.

I'm generally really lazy, but I'm still willing to test things until they work correctly, and if they don't, analyze them until I find the problem.

My 2 cents...

1 minute ago, Lord said:

To take BetterSister defense, alot of user are coming here & wait for a 1button-bot. 

So it may be a little hard, but its a reality that people have to know before using Wrobot !

I know what you saying. But you can help people undestand that without flaming them. Link guides to help them do profiles by themselves. And be polite, saying that they have to work to get the bot work flawless.

I bought the lifetime license of the bot without even knowing that the bot didnt have lots of open profiles, just because i liked the frequence of updates and the fast reponse of Droidz.

And on the second day i was making fighting classes and releasing for everyone without asking the help of anyone just because i saw how bad people was being welcomed to the bot.

I'm just saying that is bad to the comunity grow, and if you guys really want a small comunity to dont get blizzard visibility, you guys are doing a very good job.

Hey fellas wasn't trying to rub anyone the wrong way! I appreciate the feedback and apologize for the late response work/school schedule very hectic. I do appreciate the feedback. 

1 hour ago, Drwolftech said:

I know what you saying. But you can help people undestand that without flaming them. Link guides to help them do profiles by themselves. And be polite, saying that they have to work to get the bot work flawless.

I bought the lifetime license of the bot without even knowing that the bot didnt have lots of open profiles, just because i liked the frequence of updates and the fast reponse of Droidz.

And on the second day i was making fighting classes and releasing for everyone without asking the help of anyone just because i saw how bad people was being welcomed to the bot.

I'm just saying that is bad to the comunity grow, and if you guys really want a small comunity to dont get blizzard visibility, you guys are doing a very good job.

Sorry, that we don't show love to people, which are opening a thread and posting "Can someone make me this, can someone give me that... I want a free 1-max level one click profile GO! etc."

I had so many people sending me private messages in the board, asking for FightClasses and Profiles and i don't even know these people, but they think it's a good idea to demand stuff from a stranger. ( one of the reasons, why i ignored this board for about a month )

On the other side, if a person ask for help and looks like, he started reading stuff about the bot and is just failing, because of the missing knowledge / understanding, i sometimes send them a message and offer my help. ( Teamviewer sessions, Profile and FightClass examples etc. )

If people just would go to the tutorial section and read / watch everything, then they would know almost everything about the bot, but much people are lazy. ( Invest time into this bot and it's almost everything possible! )

I don't want to be part of this drama, just wanted to tell my opinion.

Hey, I hear ya and I get it. I have went over the tutorial videos and going to sub later tonight, as I said i was just wanting to hear feedback from the community about the pros/cons of the bot itself. Not really sure how this post got so far off of subject to be honest.

Drflippy,

If you're willing to put a little time into it, this program is a true gem.

We have MUCH lower population than others, such as DB, etc. which is, imho, an absolute plus to this program, if for no other reason than our lack of visibility in the grand scheme of things.

The staff is very active, updates frequently, and has a good grasp of what people want/need.

They also don't seem to be afraid to call things as they see them, which is also important.

You're on the verge of joining a very tight-knit community, with many VERY dedicated members.

Read up on things, ask questions, and you'll be able to do pretty much anything you're looking to do.

Best of luck to you!

25 minutes ago, Hapiguy said:

Drflippy,

If you're willing to put a little time into it, this program is a true gem.

We have MUCH lower population than others, such as DB, etc. which is, imho, an absolute plus to this program, if for no other reason than our lack of visibility in the grand scheme of things.

The staff is very active, updates frequently, and has a good grasp of what people want/need.

They also don't seem to be afraid to call things as they see them, which is also important.

You're on the verge of joining a very tight-knit community, with many VERY dedicated members.

Read up on things, ask questions, and you'll be able to do pretty much anything you're looking to do.

Best of luck to you!

Thanks I will be officially joining later tonight or the morning depending on how tired i am from school/work!

I didnt want to tranform this into a drama, lol.

1 hour ago, Runaro said:

I don't want to be part of this drama, just wanted to tell my opinion.

And i really get you guys when you want to tell people to stop being lazy and try to do things by themselves. Most of times they deserve to hear that.

But i just said that because there is more than 4 post in general forum with people asking for refund and complaining about lack of profiles. And i felt that the response from the comunity was to harsh, and we need more friendly comunication to help them like the bot.

Most of times the people who ask for free profiles without work are completly wrong, but we have to tell them with a better manner. Just my opinion.

19 minutes ago, Drwolftech said:

But i just said that because there is more than 4 post in general forum with people asking for refund and complaining about lack of profiles. And i felt that the response from the comunity was to harsh, and we need more friendly comunication to help them like the bot.

We're all simply tired of such posts, that's why we're just honest in such kind of threads.

I think it's pretty good, if people are honest, saying what they think and not being two faced.

Every single user, which asks for a refund doesn't deserve one.. before buying the product, you have the permission to see all profiles in the profile section and even try the bot itself out. ( Trial version only for private server )

Just my opinion.

I wanted a refund when I bought this but I think it's okay

There's no questing profiles, you'd have to bg or grind to 100.

And I wish the auction bot had sniping =(