2x accounts banned within 6hrs

So... downloaded this bot and used it on 2 accounts on Elysium. Both accounts were banned. No whispers, nothing. I monitored the bot all the time. Obviously they have a way of detecting this bot

Not saying this bot is bad,but 2 accounts, different classes/level/faction within 6hrs is pretty bad statistic

I've done 6 accounts now all warlocks all on my 1- 19 questing file only lost one and putting it to lazypig auto accepting groups. I mean it's got t be your end if that's my rate 1 out of 6 accounts just because you did something wrong doesn't mean the bots to blame. If anything Elysium makes it easier with .wr on to slip by people that's why main thing see was lazypigs auto accept feature.

Maybe just bad luck, I dont know, but I monitored the bot and it did not look strange or get stuck or anything. Thats why I thought they have some kind of way to detect it, but yeah it might be my own fault.

55 minutes ago, knepe said:

Maybe just bad luck, I dont know, but I monitored the bot and it did not look strange or get stuck or anything. Thats why I thought they have some kind of way to detect it, but yeah it might be my own fault.

i dont talk about it being your own fault, they probably just monitor new accounts

1 hour ago, wlhr said:

i dont talk about it being your own fault, they probably just monitor new accounts

Sorry if came off rude, but they might be doing that yet I've made 7 new accounts gone fine only lost 1 of em. I really think it comes down to players Elysium reporting you, but i don't think they have a big enough staff to watch every single new account with the high population pvp realms.  On the PvE realm feels pretty safe to me since there is a lower population and no pvp to worry about.

4 hours ago, wlhr said:

Yeah they probably do. Thing was that the 2 accounts that were banned had been botted up to level 40 with another bot, wont say it's name here. I decided to try WRobot so switched to using WRobot on those 2 accounts, and then they were banned :( Maybe they had monitored me for awhile though.

Ok, sorry to be an arse here, BUT, tried the bot on a hunter (level 40), and all goes well until my pet dies and the hunter does the Call Pet spell (it's built into the bot I think?), I got insta disconnected and banned when tried to login. So, I'm sorry, it really does look like they have some automated checks on some functions?

Thank you and good bye

2 hours ago, knepe said:

Ok, sorry to be an arse here, BUT, tried the bot on a hunter (level 40), and all goes well until my pet dies and the hunter does the Call Pet spell (it's built into the bot I think?), I got insta disconnected and banned when tried to login. So, I'm sorry, it really does look like they have some automated checks on some functions?

Thank you and good bye

Are you playing private server or retail?

10 hours ago, knepe said:

Thank you and good bye

More likely, they saw the same IP Address and banned your account that way so fast.

On 5.2.2017 at 10:09 AM, Runaro said:

More likely, they saw the same IP Address and banned your account that way so fast.

yup could definitely be.

maybe the account was under surveillance of a gm because of the IP and then after watching and suggesting that it's a bot he just banned the account.

could also be some anti-cheat routines in the server throwing out messages of automation or botting because of instant-casting or un-human-like acting.

i actually have no clue about the private server bot i only use retail and that works fine.

• 1 year later...

elysium have a zero tolerance multi boxing policy if they notice you are multi boxing it a instant 30 temp ban , 

if you are botting and gm has no doubt you are boting it 30 temp ban if you appeal it and loose it a full ban highlight gm's for elysium do not ban you unless you are record with proof, so dont bother disputing it unless your stupid

also, the way gm's test if is to port you only 100metre example away form mob and if you run to it then they know your a bot, watching over it is good but unless you notice this small teleport's then you wouldn't notice, and wrobot will not detect this small teleport no one has made and addon to detect such a thing yet, shame

3rd way of them detecting you is to use pvp,

41 minutes ago, deka880 said:

also, the way gm's test if is to port you only 100metre example away form mob and if you run to it then they know your a bot, watching over it is good but unless you notice this small teleport's then you wouldn't notice, and wrobot will not detect this small teleport no one has made and addon to detect such a thing yet, shame

If im playing by hand and get teleported, i would probably run back to the same mob to because there's probably a reason why im killing it. 

I bot like more than 15 accounts on Elysium on both sides. Well, several 40+ lvl get caught, but so far, majority (70%) still survives.

I don't think they can detect the bot, I never lose any bots when Im babysitting them. I lost them when I am sleeping and left the bots unattended for more than 6 hours overnight.

But I have to agree that they are stricter against the bots with lvl 40+, compared to lvl 40-. I only got 30days suspension on my lvl 26 shaman and a "let you go" on my level 24 priest, but several permanent bans on my lvl 40+ characters, after I was caught botting alive.